Header image

vintage Star Wars 1977 with telescopic R2D2 LAST 17 Origina

Post links to your own or other people's Ebay auctions. It is fine to discuss live auctions, but DO NOT post links to closed auctions for at least 7 days after the listing ends. See sales forum rules for details.

User avatar
stu70
Regular
Regular
Posts: 90
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:11 am
Location: UK

Re: vintage Star Wars 1977 with telescopic R2D2 LAST 17 Origina

Postby stu70 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:00 pm

They've also been trying to sell that Chewbacca missing his weapon for £85.00 for what seems like years, every time I search for vintage Chewbacca it's there, unsurprisingly.

User avatar
StarWarsFan
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Posts: 3020
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:18 pm

Re: vintage Star Wars 1977 with telescopic R2D2 LAST 17 Origina

Postby StarWarsFan » Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:26 pm

stu70 wrote:They've also been trying to sell that Chewbacca missing his weapon for £85.00 for what seems like years, every time I search for vintage Chewbacca it's there, unsurprisingly.


:roll:

User avatar
Ruby2511
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Posts: 847
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:58 pm
Location: Nottinghamshire

Re: vintage Star Wars 1977 with telescopic R2D2 LAST 17 Origina

Postby Ruby2511 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:54 pm

Just had a look at his other listings :shock: :shock:

Really over inflated prices, no wonder they are
re-listed time and time again :lol:
Russ

Remember above the clouds the sun always shines

C-3PO (Return of the Jedi): I’m rather embarrassed, General Solo, but it appears that you are to be the main course at a banquet in my honor.

User avatar
StarWarsFan
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Posts: 3020
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:18 pm

Re: vintage Star Wars 1977 with telescopic R2D2 LAST 17 Origina

Postby StarWarsFan » Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:13 pm

Ruby2511 wrote:Just had a look at his other listings :shock: :shock:

Really over inflated prices, no wonder they are
re-listed time and time again :lol:


:lol:

User avatar
subzero
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Posts: 2948
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:50 am

Re: vintage Star Wars 1977 with telescopic R2D2 LAST 17 Origina

Postby subzero » Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:28 pm

Iv'e seen this same listing for months now and the title always makes me laugh, apparently there's a telescopic R2D2 that comes with the "vintage Star Wars" that you purchase. :lol:
You don't own your toys, you only borrow them until you sell them or die!

User avatar
StarWarsFan
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Posts: 3020
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:18 pm

Re: vintage Star Wars 1977 with telescopic R2D2 LAST 17 Origina

Postby StarWarsFan » Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:38 pm

subzero wrote:Iv'e seen this same listing for months now and the title always makes me laugh, apparently there's a telescopic R2D2 that comes with the "vintage Star Wars" that you purchase. :lol:


:lol:

User avatar
_Lee_
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Posts: 2040
Joined: Wed May 07, 2008 8:46 pm

Re: vintage Star Wars 1977 with telescopic R2D2 LAST 17 Origina

Postby _Lee_ » Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:14 pm

Strange people - but its Star Wars. Im surprised they didnt describe it as R2 with erection!

Aside from that, in my years in the hobby ive seen people pull the scopes out and stick a pop up saber in for that R2 pop up look on a budget.
Vintage toys ,prop and autograph collector and Luton Town FC supporter.
Also try to play guitar with the guy in my avatar as an inspiration!
JASON BECKER STILL THE BEST EVER AND STILL HERE DESPITE A.L.S.

User avatar
StarWarsFan
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Posts: 3020
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:18 pm

Re: vintage Star Wars 1977 with telescopic R2D2 LAST 17 Origina

Postby StarWarsFan » Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:41 pm

_Lee_ wrote:Strange people - but its Star Wars. Im surprised they didnt describe it as R2 with erection!

Aside from that, in my years in the hobby ive seen people pull the scopes out and stick a pop up saber in for that R2 pop up look on a budget.


ditto


Return to “Ebay Listings”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests