A few MOC's I have up for sale if anyone is interested

Lee Gregory

Sith Lord
http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/8160leeg/m.html?item=230733276652&sspagename=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649&_trksid=p4340.l2562

If anyone is wondering about the Tri Leia and all the mither that was going on the other week,I've spoken with Edd and he has kindly given me the go ahead to sell it,so no posts about this piece please.

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
Good luck with the sale pal-not that you need it, it's a very nice Tri-logo and extra cool with the mistake on the blaster 8) !!

Lee Gregory

Sith Lord
Just like to point out that the 1* bidder is a guy based in Hungary and defo not a shill bid. Not that I would ever do that to anyone on here anyways :?

Joe

Grand Master
Good luck with the sales Lee - Were Trilogos a passing phase? I noticed you grabbed that very nice Zuckuss recently, is that one going up for sale as well?

e30318is

Sith Lord
Lovely MOCs Lee 8)

I am so glad we will get to see the market value of that Leia, best of luck buddy :wink:

So.... anyone want to guess where it will finish? I will stick my neck out and say..... £350 :mrgreen:

Lee Gregory

Sith Lord
Joe mate that Zuckuss went back to the seller as there was a small ink touch up that wasnt mentioned,shame as it was.nice

Ed,we will know on Sunday what it fetches,i was thinking more along the lines of 400-450 but that may be optimistic.

e30318is

Sith Lord
Roll on Sunday! I will have the popcorn ready ;)

I think £400 is easily do-able.... after all, Tri logos:

Ben%20Stiller%20Zoolander.jpg

SO HOT RIGHT NOW!!!

Lee Gregory

Sith Lord
Well the more it fetches the more I shall be passing onto Edd. Only right he gets a cut of anything I make.

Not that I am trying to get anyone to bid the item up or anything :eek:

Joe

Grand Master
What you saving up for Lee? Sealed shipping case of MOC Palitoy Vinyl Caped Jawas?? :mrgreen:

Lee Gregory

Sith Lord
Joe said:
What you saving up for Lee? Sealed shipping case of MOC Palitoy Vinyl Caped Jawas?? :mrgreen:

Hahaha no Joe,not quite.

I've always been of the opinion that I would never get all that I wanted when I started collecting Palitoy,and its just getting more difficult so I've sold most of my 45a run,or in some cases swapped them.

Im not selling up though,and defo not selling.my 30 or 41 backs

The funds have gone to a little side focus which I am quite enjoying at the mo,I'll get some pics up in a few weeks when its a bit more respectable.

Joe

Grand Master
Looking forward to it Lee and good to know you aren't selling up :)

Good luck on those sales!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom