FRAUD Repros!!!

tigerham

Sith Lord
BIG TIME FRAUD REPROS!!

Beware guys!!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/STAR-WARS-VINTAGE-FIGURE-CARDED-LANDO-100-MINT-COMPLETE-ORIGINAL-/260938473960?pt=UK_ToysGames_ActionFigures_ActionFigures_JN&hash=item3cc12521e8

and his rest!!

e30318is

Sith Lord
Check the "graded" gunner out- the sticker looks well suspect. Maybe worth contacting steve from Ukg about that- it's one thing to make recards, but using ukgs sticker on another moc must be copyright infringement?

The Lando and FX-7 are the worst recards I have EVER seen :lol:

Lee77

Sith Lord
Is it me being a noob but aren't those ukg cases supposed to be sealed and tamper proof? How's he managed a photo with it inside then outside the case! :roll:

tigerham

Sith Lord
The guy has just replied stating he will change the auction and that I should have asked him first before reporting him.

I apologised but stated that this has rarely worked in the past so skipped that part but my fault and thanked him for altering his auctions.

tigerham

Sith Lord
Side note: He lastly stated after saying I should have come to him first that HE's gonna get in touch with Ebay about this. :lol: Er and what?? :?

tigerham

Sith Lord
e30318is said:
Edit: Just read the description.... Thought the sticker looked odd!!

Er slightly suspicious, re-cased and slapped the old UKG sticker on a random case? **** off!!

BlueDog

Sith Lord
Yep that's definitely not the right UKG sticker for that figure, nowhere on that sticker does it mention it's the highly sought after anatomically correct Penis variant! :lol:

gunnerdonga.jpg

In all seriousness though thats shocking, what a tool! You should be shaking in your boots Ham!

PGowdy

Grand Master
tigerham said:
The guy has just replied stating he will change the auction and that I should have asked him first before reporting him.

I apologised but stated that this has rarely worked in the past so skipped that part but my fault and thanked him for altering his auctions.

I reported it yesterday too. He has put a not at the bottom say "it may be a re-card" but the title still says "100% original"
I'm going to report it again now. It should be taken down!

itfciain

Grand Master
One of the RS forum has just pointed this out

"Hi, guys.

Have a look at this... Vintage Star Wars figures | eBay
Examinate sternie's feedback and pay attention to the last positive he got a day ago...

Sternie1975 bought a lot of 10 re-carded figures from the British seller shaggy20040_0 (this one described the figures as re-carded) for 25 pounds (not a bad price, by the way...) just 15 days ago. Now he's selling the 10 re-carded figures he had bought.
The sandpeople on SWcard he has listed comes from shaggy20040_0 too...
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/260931673377#ht_500wt_1202

PLEASE, REPORT AGAIN EBAY. I don't know how to proceed. Now sternie1975 added new information on his listed items 'it may be reproduction-card...' jau, jau, jau! HE KNOWS THEY'RE all fakes!!!"

And this is what the seller has put at the bottom of his listings:-

On 23-Jan-12 at 18:04:21 GMT, seller added the following information:

"After a few abusive messages from Ebay members i would like to state that these are Re-carded figures. I currently have Ebay looking into these abusive messages. I have and have never meant to mis-lead anyone and have 100% feedback, answer all questions and provide clear photos. Sorry for any confusion i may have caused."

He is a COCK

"

Jez

Sith Lord
What a complete and utter first class ocean going bell end.

Makes my blood boil. I ****ing hate scammers :evil:

PGowdy

Grand Master
itfciain said:
"After a few abusive messages from Ebay members i would like to state that these are Re-carded figures. I currently have Ebay looking into these abusive messages. I have and have never meant to mis-lead anyone and have 100% feedback, answer all questions and provide clear photos. Sorry for any confusion i may have caused."

He is a COCK"

If people really are sending him "abusive" messages or "messages of an aggressive nature, i really think that's pissing on our own shoes in terms of credibility here. We need to keep our messages unemotional and to the point. Stating facts only. Even (especially!) if he replies to a polite message with aggression or rudeness.
Yes he's a scammer, yes he's a cock, yes he deserves abuse but the best thing we can do is inform him of his missdoing and then report the item to ebay and leave it at that. That's the only thing that will really hurt him.
TAKE HEED PEOPLE!

itfciain

Grand Master
I would be amazed if anyone has sent him abusive messages - it is pretty easy to trace back and I am sure Ebay will act on it

Lee Gregory

Sith Lord
Just sent him a message saying that if he had listed them in the recarded section and not original carded he could have avoided all this as it just looks like he is just trying to deceive people.

Got a longwinded explanation how he didn't know and people have been abusive and made him feel like ****.

Basically he had been caught out and is now crying bout it all

Cock!!!

itfciain

Grand Master
He knows exactly what he is doing - he bought these as recards and tried to sell them as normal cards

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom