afa90 leia boushh

lee gray

Sith Lord
ebay have really pissed me off today, i listed this hours ago and its still not showing up on any searches and i contacted them and they still not sorted it out,

i submitted it at the time when it could have had most exposure and now its a **** time anyway heres the link,

really nice piece http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=011&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=320128043867&rd=1&rd=1

lee gray

Sith Lord
Sold pretty quick too and the first decent profit i think i ever made as usually lose money when i sell things

regret it in a way selling it as was a great piece but i need money for something else

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
lee gray said:
ebay have really pissed me off today, i listed this hours ago and its still not showing up on any searches and i contacted them and they still not sorted it out,

i submitted it at the time when it could have had most exposure and now its a **** time anyway heres the link,

really nice piece http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=011&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=320128043867&rd=1&rd=1

i listed some thing other week in middle of day and the auction ended in the early hour s of morning :shock:

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
lee gray said:
Sold pretty quick too and the first decent profit i think i ever made as usually lose money when i sell things

regret it in a way selling it as was a great piece but i need money for something else
Do you ever keep anything in your collection for more than a month?!!! :lol:

You keep getting some great items and then suddenly you change your mind and sell them again !! :wink:

lee gray

Sith Lord
up until early this year i kept same items for ages but just lately been bored and made a couple of buying errors and recently moved too
and the stuff i sold didnt really interest me as much as i thought it would but saying that i only sold 5 items this year in total so not too bad really :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom