is this a stock photo?

gustie

Sith Lord
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/vintage-star-warsesb-droid-factory-playset-boxed-mib_W0QQitemZ230158259234QQihZ013QQcategoryZ49008QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

new seller with droid factory complete....

some nice items...

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
HHHHMMMMMM, new member, basically no feedback and selling an item like that, with only 2 photos, I'd b suspicious. :?

Ask him for more photos, get him to take one with a newspaper in it, so you know he has it, and ask if you can collect. He's in Belfast so me or Coco can go get it for you, if your seriously interested (although I've never seena droid factory first hand before).

gustie

Sith Lord
well its the best condition one i ever seen on Fleabay...

thats why i was suspicious

i think ill leave it this time...

cheers for the offer tho

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
Well Gustie looking at his feedback you have dealt with him before !! :wink:

I would ask for more photos but he seems genuine to me. All of the photos have been taken in the same style and he needs to learn when not to use the flash !! :lol:

boba frett

Jedi Master
I think this is his new ebay id - pretty sure hes the same guy that has sold lots of reseals and recards without stating so. He has also repro boxes so beware!

Darth Wensleydale

Sith Lord
He was selling some dodgy stuff fairly recently and got some negatives. That account then got closed. I know someone who received some double taped mini-rigs described as MISB so I'll take no risks and avoid this one!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom