Buyers beware!

A

Anonymous

Hi guys,just to let you know of an ebay seller called djrobocop (belgium) seems rather dodgy to me.I was informed last night that he had stolen my DSD 21 back AFA 85 listing pics and serial no's,also looking at his other listings he has a AFA 85 trilogo EV9-D9 for sale that is full of creases and the bubble is dented to hell so i wouldnt trust his other items either,unless anyone has dealt with him before?,just beware! cheers :)

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Cheers for the heads up!

I'd already seen his EV9-D9 "AFA85." It's highlighted on another thread.
Clearly he's a ****ing joker! :twisted:

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the welcome :D ,i e-mailed the seller about his EV9-D9 and he says the auction is for the loose figure,but why has he put on there a legit MOC AFA serial no.?,he must of got that from somewhere.I have also posted on RS under Hero Solo and someone had already mentioned about this dodgy ebayer,hope he gets banned!

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Welcome to the mad house.

Can't see Ebay doing much, they will get their fat cut of whatever he sells. THEN they may do something, but they will wait till he's flogged a few things first.

A

Anonymous

thanks for the welcome,this bloke has alot of feedback which is not too bad,this must be a new little scam hes come up with!,i hope nobody gets hit too hard on his auctions they all look dodgy.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom