spot the PBP...

gustie

Sith Lord
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....m=130151240170&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=003

bargain at Ã'£50.... i cant seem to find a PBP here tho? is it hiding? lol

spoke to the seller who's afraid he's not a variant expert, he can only describe what he see's. He put Palitoy / PBP in the listing because rare variants so often are by these companies. (where did he see that if he isnt a variant expert?)

i dont know what he sees but i see Ã'£50 for summat that aint even in the listing....

brilliant!

im sure craig or Coco or spoons can correct me if i missed some rariety here :)

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
gustie said:
but thats not PBP anyways ?
I regret ever mentioning those letters to you !! :evil:

The seller has explained they put PBP in the title to attract more attention and it has obviously worked !! :lol:

gustie

Sith Lord
its ok i knew PBP also from RS so dont beat yourself up

thats like me selling a taiwan bobba fett and calling it a tri logo for mor attention

thats my point

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
The vast majority of people will also put AFA in their listings whether it is graded or not to get more people looking at it. I always put "variant" in my descriptions for the same reason.

PBP figures are just very basic variants that very few people care about IMO. If you want real variants that are worth having in your collection go for Lili Ledy, Glasslite and Top Toys figures instead.

gustie

Sith Lord
yeah i see you point ... often see AFA'able figure etc

i think that the PBP's are a nice variation :) and if less people find them desirable it should be easier for me to finish getting them all :)

on another note craig......... thanks for all the info i have gained from you...
sorry if i become bugging!

there is still loads i dont know about this hobby and here seems the best place to find out :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom