Rocket firing Fett WARNING!

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Most of you that use ebay will probably already be familiar with this listing as it crops up every week or 2, but I wanted to draw attention to it so more don't get stung, now this is obviously a fake as he has sold several at massively inflated prices already (OK there fault as they bid) & his listing reads the same every time round :shock: :twisted:

Do you think ebay would listen to a complaint about this?.

heres a ling -

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ROCKET-FIRING-BOBA-FETT-1979-KENNER-3OTH-ANNIVERSARY_W0QQitemZ140161904352QQihZ004QQcategoryZ50277QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
He covers himself by saying "please assume this is a custom" although he is still hoping someone will pay over the odds on the off chance.

Also, as Ebay won't care (so long as they get their cut and he isn't deliberately misleading) I doubt they will do much. :evil:

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Done well yes & covered to "if" he only sold the one this way, but to my knowledge this is at least the 3rd he has sold with this listing, exactly the same wording each time, I mean just how many would turn up in a bulk lot in 1 go :evil: & he go's on to say I was surprise when "this" fett turned out to be .-.-.-

Bad sport IMO, simply not cricket to coin a phrase.

gustie

Sith Lord
he repaints rebel soldiers dark brown too

and recards stuff

ive heard he has made hollow cheeks TR before too

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom