Is this a TT? If so the acid test for value.

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VINTAGE-STAR-WARS-CLIPPER-ESB-45-BACK-DENGAR-AFA-85-85-85-85-MOC-VERY-RARE-/221556503041?pt=UK_Collectables_SciFi_fantasyCollectables_EH&hash=item3395cbf201

monkeyboy

Padawan
Looks like a fake listing to me, 0 feedback seller, posts from China and looks like the listing Robbie in NI uses. Just my two penneth.

Fishtalk

Jedi Knight
Another con artist. His 20 back Greedo is fake, photos stolen from another 20 back Greedo auction currently running, same AFA number. Already has 2 bids, I should do the decent thing and report it.

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
Fishtalk said:
Another con artist. His 20 back Greedo is fake, photos stolen from another 20 back Greedo auction currently running, same AFA number. Already has 2 bids, I should do the decent thing and report it.

Have you got a link to the other auction?

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
All his auctions are other peoples. Just search each title and they come up. The Dengar is galactables, got it up for £395 I think. The ewok village is up with another seller for £280. I've reported the Dengar auction to ebay.

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Don't worry I wasn't looking at it to bid on. :) Just stumbled across it and thought it would be a good gage for what TT's are worth now. Didn't evan look at who the seller was. Glad I put a link on here thow may stop someone getting stitched up. :?

Fishtalk

Jedi Knight
I've reported the Greedo. This asshole is a total amateur though, I mean if you're going to steal someone else's photos at least make sure that auction isn't still active. (Not that I'm encouraging this type of fraud of course).

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Yeah that greedo I've been watching for ages from the real seller. Nice one on the reporting to ebay. Like you say what an asshole.

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
eBay are ****. I reported the Dengar 2 or 3 days ago now and it is still active. Now has 4 bids on it. What is the point in reporting stuff to ebay.

Fishtalk

Jedi Knight
Same with the Greedo, I also sent a message to the seller he stole the photos and description from, no response. As you say, why bother?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom