Watch this guy

chazb73

Sith Lord
fabfay13

keep an eye on this guy.

Bought a fett from him which showed him with a jet black blaster (looked like a Luke stormie one)

It is jet black I asked him - yes was the reply - it arrived with a light blue one :lol:

He refunded quickly and I said ok - we all make mistakes.

Had another 5 figs to come from him - they never turned up. - a bargain as well - funny that.

He refunded. I asked if he had the proof of posting - yes was the reply - can I see it please.

His reply ?

" Listen son - I don't now who you think you are - but you can't bully me" :shock: :lol: Tosser

WTF - I was bullied at school once - at o time did they do it with PO receipts :lol:

So I go to leave a neg - and low and behold - no sign of the figs in my purchase history :shock: :? :x

I still haven't sent his crappy Fett back yet ...

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Thanks for the warning andy, sorry to read about your problems with this guy :evil:

Is he on ebay ?

chazb73

Sith Lord
It seems that about 50% of things I buy from ebay are not as described.

It's all the hassle that goes with it too

Yes Lars ebay guy.

mumbo

Sith Lord
Sorry to hear that yet again the ebay curse has struck :(

I had bid on some of those figures too, they weren't listed very well so thought they'd go under price, which I think most did but sounds like more hassle than it was worth :roll:

I'd tell you to give it a break for a while but know how difficult it is to stop searching, so hopefully your luck will change :wink:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
chazb73 said:
It seems that about 50% of things I buy from ebay are not as described.

It's all the hassle that goes with it too

Yes Lars ebay guy.

I know what you are talking about, but let them pay for the errors. I always get refund for all errors they make.

It is also better to buy on the forum, we are not like ebay :D

Pomse2001

Grand Master
chazb73 said:
I know Lars - you are spot on.

It's the abuse that pisses me off :evil:

I think it have been like that for years, before I saw the weapon guide on tig years ago. I did not know about repro weapons and I found a lot of them in my own collection. They all came from ebay sellers that have tricked me :evil:

So cheaters have to pay for cheating :wink: and if they want the stuff back then let them pay for the mail back. I once chatted with a guy on ebay who have tricked me. He thought I would pay for the mail back to him. So he had to transfer me the mail money and then I put the stuff in the mail box :lol: He was not happy about that :lol:

When some sellers hear the mail price they say keep the stuff and you also get the money back :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom