DISPLAY CASE

han duo

Sith Lord
ITS THE FIRST ONE IVE MADE SO THERE ARE SLIGHT INPERFECTIONS BUT NOTHING MAJOR (my standards are high and iam making a mountain out of a mole hill) the only thing i want happy with was the very small holes i cut out around the screws (there are 4) on the banner, but apart from that its good..

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=190162464059&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=009

han duo

Sith Lord
ive got many cases , this is a working progress, this is the spare , it has small flaws (as explained above) so iam selling it and the next i make is for me......

did you want paying for it then!

Bollux

Grand Master
does it really matter? payment? ridiculous, who cares if Han decides to sell it?

They wont be buying it just because of the banner across the top, stop being so precious, its not like you own the copyright to that logo is it?

Frunkstar

Grand Master
han duo said:
ive got many cases , this is a working progress, this is the spare , it has small flaws (as explained above) so iam selling it and the next i make is for me......

did you want paying for it then!

Don't be silly, I don't want paying for it, I just meant it would have been nice if you had asked b4 selling something I spent time making up thats all, just seems slightly out of context if you understand Han?

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Bollux said:
does it really matter? payment? ridiculous, who cares if Han decides to sell it?

They wont be buying it just because of the banner across the top, stop being so precious, its not like you own the copyright to that logo is it?

You spend time doing it all & letting someone have it FOC, just to see them make profit without asking first, (ask first thats all I ask)

I care! so Bollux to you & your bad attitude dude

Bollux

Grand Master
I presume that you mean "bollocks"?

Did you ask Lucas for permission before you started editing the logo? I very much doubt it!

I dont have a bad attitude I just think you're being a little precious over this.

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
if it was the other way round and han had done you a favour i dont think he would be bothered if you made a few quid ,proberly wished you luck :D

gustie

Sith Lord
i can see both sides here.

obvioulsy frunkstar was proud of his work thats all...

and wanted to share it for us guys use...

Frunkstar - just take it as a complement mate it must be good if han duo used it :)

Frunkstar

Grand Master
No I meant Bollux, my sense of humor is still intact & I don't set out to offend anyone, was just pointing out your reply came across badly & maybe I am being "precious" over this, but as gustie has noted "quote" - and wanted to share it for "us guys use"...

I think your comments on this thread still come across in a negative manor though Bollux "quote" - Did you ask Lucas for permission before you started editing the logo? I very much doubt it!

As the above statement is rather childish :roll:

I am more than happy for anyone to have a copy of the banner, just would be nice to have been told/asked it's intended use - IE something for sale, as that was not what I intended when I offered it out, not that I am not in some way complimented by the idea you guy's think it's good enough.

Just to make my viewpoint clear, if things had been reversed I would of either

A . - asked if it was cool for me use this on something I'm selling or
B . - Made my own

As this was intended for the all the BB users/members for personal use for their own collection display cases etc.

Not like it's even a 100% job, it still needs a lot of work IMO.

I do not intend to offend by anything I have said, but I am a man who must speak it how I see it, thats just me guy's ;)

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
everyone has his own oppion mate .maybe han thought you wouldnt mind as the forum is quite friendly .anyway kick it in head as its not worth agueing over

Bollux

Grand Master
:roll:

Like Jabba said I'm not arguing with you about it!

My reply was meant to come across badly, as like you I say what I feel!

:lol:

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
This must be our first Rebelscum style argument !! :lol:

Personally I don't like the display case but someone has bid on it so I hope Han hasn't underestimated the postage as that thing looks heavy for Ã'£15 !! :lol:

cocofstar

Sith Lord
The mentality of this forum makes this argument seem irrelevant :lol: but I can understand why Frank is upset...

Personally, I'm always chuffed as **** when someone uses an image from Landos Locker as a reference but I'd be pissed off if someone used one of my images on eBay to sell something.

Just making a comparison :wink:

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
cocofstar said:
The mentality of this forum makes this argument seem irrelevant :lol:

i agree ,you should just sort this in a death match ,the winner also gets to nail the loosers bird :lol: :lol:

boba frett

Jedi Master
Ok Frank has obviously put some work into this and has probably registered the image rights - so its only fair that han gives him 50% of the profit - which after postage works out at about 10p! :lol:

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
boba frett said:
Ok Frank has obviously put some work into this and has probably registered the image rights - so its only fair that han gives him 50% of the profit - which after postage works out at about 10p! :lol:

no he has 8 of them :lol: :lol:

han duo

Sith Lord
the only input to this thread i cant honestly give is.............

:D :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :wink:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom