Blatant flip..

Joe

Grand Master
Bought for $207 10 days ago - http://www.ebay.com/itm/STAR-WARS-VINTAGE-LILI-LEDY-MEXICAN-RARE-VARIANT-ROTJ-80-039-S-MEXICO-8D8-DROID-PACK-/201211317688?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2ed9210db8&nma=true&si=fkuG%252F3PGXnwlP3OVp60Ncufu4Zs%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Now back on eBay and yours for only $800 - http://www.ebay.com/itm/Super-Rare-Vintage-Star-Wars-Lili-Ledy-ROTJ-8D8-Figure-on-Cardback-/221612487238?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3399223246

It's a ****ing reseal!! Get real you twats! :shock:

SOJ

Sith Lord
Some one didn't take a good look at the description in the first auction and though they had a bargin. Now trying to **** another uneducated collector over. Sad thing iis someone will buy this, maybe not at this price but for more than what the original auction ended.

monkeyboy

Padawan
That's the sad thing about this hobby, alot, and I mean ALOT of people see 'star wars' as a cash cow to be milked as heavily as possible, it's not limited to ebay either, I've seen stuff sold at fair prices on these boards (this one and RS) only to turn up on eBay a few months later at 2 or 3 times the price, there's one on RS that particularly grinds my gears, constantly flipping stuff that he's begged collectors for heavy discounts on. Grrrr

aussiejames

Sith Lord
It's the same seller that bought Blarc's opened Glasslite? & tried the big flip with less disclosure about the 'damage'.
Look at all those Ledy they just bought to flip.

"re-stapled years ago - just being honest" honestly years ago- they've had it less than a week so they know!!

" looks like the hangar area is cut off" how about it IS cut off as that's how it was clearly described to you when it was sold.

Do you know who this twat is Joe?

kingshearer

Jedi Master
I love the way 'Mrs.B' adds the classic 'just being honest' qualifier in there as if that makes it okay to charge $800 for it. It's a shame that it's a stapled reseal since it does look great. Shame on Mrs.B for quadrupling the price although $200 seems a little steep too.

kingshearer

Jedi Master
monkeyboy said:
That's the sad thing about this hobby, alot, and I mean ALOT of people see 'star wars' as a cash cow to be milked as heavily as possible, it's not limited to ebay either, I've seen stuff sold at fair prices on these boards (this one and RS) only to turn up on eBay a few months later at 2 or 3 times the price, there's one on RS that particularly grinds my gears, constantly flipping stuff that he's begged collectors for heavy discounts on. Grrrr
Sadly that's how the antiques business works where there's rarity there's profit.

Jez

Sith Lord
Who's the more foolish, the fool (who bought it), or the fool who follows him (and buys it from him)?

SOJ

Sith Lord
Import charges $200 lol, with the postage thats over $1k all in for a reseal. Tempting :lol:

Just made a best offer of $5.

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
monkeyboy said:

I know exactly who you mean. :twisted: :evil:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom