Would you buy from this guy?

chazb73

Sith Lord
Check his postage charges - he also has shitty feedback - still a good price for a Jawa - but £8.50 P&P - **** off

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/221608156564?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
Absolutely not. Ridiculous postage. Location listed as telford but his business details say manchester? Owns a business and has 85% feedback. Not a track record Id be proud of and is selling some sort of pill. Probably a pill I could get from the pharmacy anyways. never buy medicine/pills from the internet

So no I wouldnt buy from that seller

itfciain

Grand Master
Someone who obviously doesn't know that eBay now take 10% of your postage fees as well !

Alas-1

Padawan
Judging by his feedback he's posted vintage before but not put enough on the stamp value, so the buyer has had additional postage charges on pick up...

Shocking at £8.50 but as Iain said, that 10% comes off the total full amount now so utterly pointless.
I would have bought it though... lol I need a decent Jawa.

chazb73

Sith Lord
Alas-1 said:
Judging by his feedback he's posted vintage before but not put enough on the stamp value, so the buyer has had additional postage charges on pick up...

Shocking at £8.50 but as Iain said, that 10% comes off the total full amount now so utterly pointless.
I would have bought it though... lol I need a decent Jawa.

:lol:

I know what you mean - still good for a Jawa.

But no - I didn't bid pretty much in principle - the guy sounds dodgy !!

He won't combine postage either :shock: - £17 postage fr two wee Jawa's :lol:

phreatobite

Jedi Master
One of his/her feedback states "had to pay extra at post office for delivery" so it's not like he's sending them registered.

And he's selling the Pill as feminising tablets! If I wanted to become a lady I don't think I would buy my hormones from ebay. :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom