Made me chuckle...

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Star-Wars-Vintage-12bk-Stormtrooper-MOC-/271729826880?pt=UK_ToysGames_ActionFigures_ActionFigures_JN&hash=item3f445c1c40

Really made me chuckle... "I will send this in a starcase, which will more than double the value of it." :lol: :lol: :lol:

kingshearer

Jedi Master
Yes and the postage is treble the value!
It is refreshing to see an ad like that although the stormy looks great to me. I bought one of these fake card stormies about 2 years ago and the stormy is original, I'll check the blaster next time I get a chance.

tundra9

Sith Lord
I appreciate the description, but would be much happier if you said do not buy this item too.
This is going to be another pooptrooper loose in the wild...(if it sells)

MarkG

Jedi Master
tundra9 said:
I appreciate the description, but would be much happier if you said do not buy this item too.

Problem with eBay, is that people will bid even if you ask them not to.

I have put in the description that people have the choice to buy or not.... plus I can always pull the auction. :wink:

x-pack

Grand Master
MarkG said:
tundra9 said:

Problem with eBay, is that people will bid even if you ask them not to.

I have put in the description that people have the choice to buy or not.... plus I can always pull the auction. :wink:

Pull the auction. It's humorous but it is also one more fake released into the wilderness of Star Wars collecting

kingshearer

Jedi Master
What is the tell tale sign that the stormie is not original when it's in a bubble? I hope to check mine tomorrow - if it's a fake I look forward to opening it up :|

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Fantastic, but I am still shocked that no one bought it. When we see what a lot of other guys can sell on ebay :shock:

MarkG

Jedi Master
Pomse2001 said:
Fantastic, but I am still shocked that no one bought it. When we see what a lot of other guys can sell on ebay :shock:

Someone did bid, but I cancelled it and pulled the auction. It was more of a 'get a point across' auction than a sale.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom