Boba has got a new gun

Bootyhunter

Jedi Master
This fett appears to have upgraded his blaster...
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vintage-Star-Wars-Return-Of-The-Jedi-Boba-Fett-Name-Cut-Out-/181701007642?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item2a4e39591a

itfciain

Grand Master
Mr. Bob A. Feet said:
Haha didn't even notice that but the seller has some other interesting items for sale!

Yeah - like the 'sealed' Luke Bespin - again with the wrong blaster

Another who at best doesn't know what he is talking about and at worst is another scammer

Mr. Bob A. Feet

Jedi Knight
Yeah - like the 'sealed' Luke Bespin - again with the wrong blaster

Another who at best doesn't know what he is talking about and at worst is another scammer

Well I was talking more about the mini rigs and vehicles! :p

theslider

Sith Lord
Obviously been opened and resealed.

It could be that these are his original card backs and figures and he's just resealed them willy-nilly - along with the Luke there are some more with wrong weapons. He's being really disingenuous as he's saying some of the bubbles have damage - when actually they've been cut open, cf Luke Jedi with the name plate cut. The added excuse on the Luke Bespin is priceless:

IMPORTANT UPDATE: On closer inspection and having clarified with my mum, I've just found out that this figure cannot be classified as 'new and unopened' as it seems that a few years ago the bubble started to come away so my mum glued it back in place. I'm very sorry for the inaccurate description above, unfortunately I can't seem to change the listing or the bid starting price.

Yeah, come away, so it has rip marks then?

What a ****ing con man. The thing is if he'd be honest in his listings then he'd get good sales as the resealed/opened figure market is booming due to sealed figure prices.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom