potf vehicles afa 80 for sale

han duo

Sith Lord
ive got my afa 80 potf collection on ebay......i need extra xmas money as ive over spent on the vintage collection, potf isnt my thing really , i prefer the older stuff.... anyway check out my ebay account ..... :D if your from here i will be open to buy now offers...
ive posted a link to the battle wagon , but ive others for sale so check out my other items !!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=310002865598&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=021

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Normally I would be interest Han, but I'm skint and I have a few other items lined up to buy first.

You stuck a reserve on them? (Just asking the question in general not expecting you to tell me what it is).

han duo

Sith Lord
no mate , i havent.... so long as i get about 100 each for the mini rigs and 350-400 for the battle wagon i'll be happy :D i think thats a fair price really....

Bollux

Grand Master
aaah so the Mrs has had something to say about your spending then? ;)

at least she didnt head butt you! :mrgreen:

han duo

Sith Lord
Bollux said:
aaah so the Mrs has had something to say about your spending then? ;)

at least she didnt head butt you! :mrgreen:

she did, but its only because theve been gathering dust on top of a cupboard for the last few months and i havent considered them as part of my collection as they dont fit in , all my stuff is all sw,esb and rotj..., i dont mind having potf figures but i dont do vehicles ! :D someone else would love to have these..there wasted on me !

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom