I may be wrong but........

I may be wrong but......
I thought burgundy caped bibs were LL only and never found on Palitoy cards??? Can someone with more knowledge chime in?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/STAR-WARS-PALITOY-Bib-Fortuna-burgundy-very-first-edition-1983-/201353179283?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item2ee195b093

This guys description hit close to home for me, because I used to buy SW figures from JM in Torquay in 1983 and saw all the SW films at the Odeon across the road too.
Custom right?

indianawars

Sith Lord
I would honestly tell you to avoid this if you're thinking about buying it. Three reasons that make me think it's not legit. First being the fact they didn't release a Palitoy Bib Fortuna burgundy cape on the card. Secondly, he say's that he's never seen another? But surely he's goggled Bib Fortuna burgundy to get a price idea for it. And third, he has no pictures of the inside lining that would show for sure if it was a legit burgundy cape. Now, if you're thinking it might be a Lilli Ledy version, then I will tell you that Lilli Ledy Bib Fortuna came with a darker stuff and chest plate than the one for sale here.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom