taken a gamble on this

Ron

Sith Lord
Han if i receive it noticed in his feeback he had already sold it to some one. I have emailed the seller to check it comes with tracking details

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
As you say, IF you receive it, it's a bargain!

Fingers crossed! 8)
Let us know if it works out.

Ron

Sith Lord
Just had a email off the seller saying he sent it yesterday wednesday so hopefully i should have by the end of next week fingers crossed

$600 hundred shipped will post pictures when they arrive.Like i said i will expose this hobby for what it is toyjackers!And i feel sorry for you guys that have payed out the nose to get the stuff you guys want! RS is full of these swine they are the main reason i will not post to anyone pictures of the only revenge carded figs on the planet.Also i located the mgr of the kmart in 82.And im going to interveiw him.With video come to my site in A MONTH.HE TOLD ME HE GOT A DIRECT CALL FROM KENNER TO DESTROY EVERTHING WITH REVENGE guys i was there in 82 and man it was loaded the shelfs.WITH REVENGE VEHICALS AND FIGS.very next day all was gone Barenaked lady.TOOK kmart in indianapolis 2 months to have a star wars display again!

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
Augie Ben Doggie said:
That defeats the whole purpose of making the dvd with all known carded figs. Plus i dont want my pics ending up in dimartino's book. Cheers :lol:

who the **** is dimartino and i bet there is other people with revenge carded figures

Here he is the world's best toyjacker dimartino http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=150202963158&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=005 lol your a fool if you pay that. Hers this book hes gona try and shake the masses down for 79.99 lol http://members.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=wwwthesagamuseumcom lol So funny this guy flipped when i told him no revenge pics for his book lol He called me screaming If you guys like ill share some emails he sent me lol

If you read he says that book must have every pruduction item produced.LOL I GOT THE HOLY MOLY OF CARDED FIGS THAT MADE IT TO MARKET HERE IN INDIANAPOLIS IN 1982 WHEN I WAS 9 YEARS OLD.The revenge of the jedi carded figs with kmart price tags on them! lol And he cant have them for his book I asked him why not a dvd that everyone can afford noooo He would not go for that.PURE GREED MY FRIENDS! SO YOU ASK YOURSELF WHY IM NOT GREEDY!This is why! REMEMBER MY U.K FRIENDS YOU ARE BORN NAKED YOU DIE NAKED YOU CANNOT TAKE YOUR STAR WARS COLLECTIONS WITH YOU!

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
Augie Ben Doggie said:
If you read he says that book must have every pruduction item produced.LOL I GOT THE HOLY MOLY OF CARDED FIGS THAT MADE IT TO MARKET HERE IN INDIANAPOLIS IN 1982 WHEN I WAS 9 YEARS OLD.The revenge of the jedi carded figs with kmart price tags on them! lol And he cant have them for his book I asked him why not a dvd that everyone can afford noooo He would not go for that.PURE GREED MY FRIENDS! SO YOU ASK YOURSELF WHY IM NOT GREEDY!This is why! REMEMBER MY U.K FRIENDS YOU ARE BORN NAKED YOU DIE NAKED YOU CANNOT TAKE YOUR STAR WARS COLLECTIONS WITH YOU!

but if you die in north pole you will have some clothes on and you may have your collection buried with you ,just imagine the head stone here lies mr smith with luke ,leia ,chewwie etc :lol: :lol:

Bollux

Grand Master
I am bored ****ing silly by this guy!

Any danger of you using correct grammar please?

Comma's cost nothing my friend! :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom