Ebay Good Day Bad Day

lejackal

Grand Master
So I've been on Ebay today and whilst there has been a degree of insanity (another Luke Stormy for £122 at auction) there has also been a relative bargain in a poorly listed pop up R2 with saber, Vader, Luke Farm boy and Chewy in one lot for £114.

Just wondered what else people had found recently?

Droopy

Padawan
I was watching both those lots and if I hadn't already blown my budget I would have had a go at the job lot, I've seen original R2 sabers go for that by themselves without the figure.

I won a minty romba for £25 from a German seller which I thought was a bargain, one sold on eBay for £87 last night so that's what it's worth right! :D

lejackal

Grand Master
Some stuff at the minute is bonkers! I didn't get the R2 as I don't really have alot to play with until payday but that sort of lot does give you hope. One of the guys on here got a bargain MIB snowspeeder last week as well.

Droopy

Padawan
Bonkers is the right word for it! I just stick to trying to find poorly listed lots but I do like to watch the well listed auctions just for a laugh :lol:

One of my first bargain finds was a green snake yoda with ledy belt and staff for £12, it's still my favourite figure 8)

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
One of my best days was purchased 50 figures for £50. One was a Hollow cheek Tusken raider and has Paploo and Lumat figures near mint better then the ones in my collection. Bad day when you sell something for 99p has happened twice sigh. Not on eBay but once got an unpainted knee with the painted arrow Boba Fett from a car boot sale for £1, and a near mint Luke Stormtrooper with the Helmet for £1 from another car boot about 6 months ago.

poncho

Grand Master
2 weeks ago a seller had 5 lots of bundle loose figure each containing a metallic blue blaster not rare but not commonly found . i asked him if he had a buy it now. a couple of mins later he put bin's on and one buyer bought all the lots (greedy ****er) in quick swoop :twisted:

if the buyer is a member on here share the wealth and sell me one :D

Ive picked up 2 loose Lili Ledy Ree Yees and 2 loose Ledy Bib Fortunas this year from the bay all under £5 each, gotta know what to look for and have plenty of time on your hands though :wink:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom