few figs

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
all in mint condition
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=270206969095&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=017
if anyone wants to make a offer let me know

han duo

Sith Lord
jabbawokkie said:
cant believe it ,out off all them only ****ing emporer sold

gutted man ...what did that cost you .... :cry: i bet by the time you take out the ebay listing charges and the paypal charges you gave it away for free...... :oops:

better off paying the six pence for the specified listing time if your listing during the day ...... twats like me are on during the day looking for cheap deals... :roll: :wink:

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
Starting them at Ã'£4.99 is also a problem as it reduces the number of people who might take a chance on them and for basic figures you are better off advertising them on here instead of ebay.

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
craignwo4life said:
Starting them at Ã'£4.99 is also a problem as it reduces the number of people who might take a chance on them and for basic figures you are better off advertising them on here instead of ebay.

they are mint,i paid Ã'£8 for some of them so i would rather they didnt sell then go for less

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
yeah ,cheers it will proberly be wednesday i get to post office now depends what time wife gets in today.

pm me your address

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom