£185 for a loose incomplete at at wow

threaders20

Jedi Knight
Just seen this go on ebay for a whopping £185
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/121855675487?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
It may have the chin guns but its missing a few other bits and comes with 4 incomplete figures :eek: maybe the backing cards are worth something but I wouldn't have thought so. Its also listed in a different category than usual so maybe that's why? very good price for the seller :shock:

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Although I think you're on safe ground here, there's a "no outing" rule on the forum. Basically, once an auction has ended you should not post a link until 7 days have passed. There has been an issue before when someone highlighted a sold item, some devious sod then contacted the seller and offered more and the original bidder (and winner) lost out. It's called "backdooring". Not nearly as much fun as it sounds.

Like I say, pretty sure you're on safe ground on this one and it just highlights how daft things have got. In future, though, when there's an "x-factor" like the cardbacks (and I know the Hoth Trooper is HTF on a trilogo) you shouldn't highlight them until 7 days has passed. Better safe than sorry :)

TEEBO1979

Padawan
I would expect it boxed and complete for that price, but it is EBay so someone may be daft enough to buy it.

lejackal

Grand Master
I can do the £60 mile round trip to a vintage toy shop in Leicester and buy a complete boxed ESB version for less than that including the fuel costs but like you said all it takes is someone inexperienced to hit BIN or PM and say will you take £120 thinking they've got a "deal"

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom