eBay 'Arsehole of the day'

itfciain

Grand Master
I have had my fair share of arseholes over the past month or so - sales have been great but with it comes much arseache from various numpties that really shouldn't be allowed in front of a computer

These include a guy in Spain who declared his package lose 10 days after he made his purchase and demanded a full refund, a guy in Belgium who ordered something on the 28th, got it on the 10th and left feedback saying it was 7 days late and a guy in France who left me Neutral feedback because his package took 13 days to arrive (including New Year holiday)

So I think I am going to start to list some of them up on here as a way of venting

Here is todays message - from a buyer out here in the US

"Hello, Any idea when will you be shipping this order? It was bought and paid on Sunday 1/17 and it shows not shipped yet."

Chap purchased a pack of stands on Sunday, Monday was a holiday so the first time the PO was open since he ordered was today and it was shipped this afternoon, I just haven't uploaded the tracking number. Just how impatient and rude is this ?

DarthStanley

Sith Lord
Supporter
He's a **** mate! :twisted:

I'd refund his money & tell him to **** off but you've already posted his items so I'd just block him so you don't have to deal with the mong ever again! :D

sparkysx

Sith Lord
It is rude, it doesn't bother me at all if something isn't marked as shipped, I don't always mark something as shipped after I ship it.

Grant

Sith Lord
Two words *eBay cunts*

I'd never sell anything there again. It's full of ass holes now making it a potential mine field for trouble.

plantainman

Jedi Master
ebay is a buyers market these days, and seemingly the more inbred you are, the more Paypal/Ebay will reward you for it.

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
Sorry to hear that mate. What annoys me is when people say would you ship to France or some where when I say UK Only please.

stormcab

Sith Lord
Glad I've sold off everything I planned to and can keep selling on the bay to a minimum in the future. Don't envy you.

Robstyley

Sith Lord
I feel for ya mate, it is nodger central. I've had my fair share of twat buyers over the years. Slightly different issue but I posted a thread the other day about someone who thought the 12 inch (range) Yoda I sold them should be 12 inches tall! Demanded a refund :roll: No need for impatience with delivery though, it's the online retail world to blame with all their next day delivery bollocks.

itfciain

Grand Master
Two more to ad to the list today

Both purchased something late on Thursday (21st) - both had their items posted out on the Saturday (23rd) - both messaged me yesterday (26th) chasing it up and then both have messaged me again today - so chasing items 5 days after you have purchased them and 1/2 working days after they have been posted - seriously people !

sparkysx

Sith Lord
itfciain said:
Two more to ad to the list today

Both purchased something late on Thursday (21st) - both had their items posted out on the Saturday (23rd) - both messaged me yesterday (26th) chasing it up and then both have messaged me again today - so chasing items 5 days after you have purchased them and 1/2 working days after they have been posted - seriously people !

****s sake

mumbo

Sith Lord
Very frustrating indeed :x

I haven't sold any vintage on ebay for ages and the thought of it sends shivers down my spine :|

itfciain

Grand Master
Given up on reporting impatient buyers - had two today (Tuesday) chasing up items that they bought on Sunday

But I have a new arsehole of the day - just logged on to eBay to find this little negative up for me "défectueux, paquet déchiré, 1 figurine trés abimée"

For those of you who don't speak French or have Google translate then his gripe is that the package was torn and one of the (3) figures was damaged. However instead of contacting me and asking if I would put it right, he just went right ahead and left the negative. What can I do - its hardly my fault if the package was damaged in the mail - but even so I would have given him a refund for the damaged figure - but I just don't understand leaving feedback without giving the seller a chance ??

Darth Bobby

Sith Lord
Supporter
Dunno what it is with eBay? Seems to bring out the worst in people, I had a one on Sunday. Too boring to go into but got it sorted in the end. But it pissed me off for the whole day. Just a symptom of eBay. Bell End Central.

Cymonguk

Padawan
Hoping to buy a couple of figures off your ebay shop auctions, didnt realise it was you until I went to your shop and saw your name on it. Hopefully I now won't get to appear on this thread :)

itfciain

Grand Master
Cymonguk said:
Hoping to buy a couple of figures off your ebay shop auctions, didnt realise it was you until I went to your shop and saw your name on it. Hopefully I now won't get to appear on this thread :)

haha - it take a lot to wind me up (I see it all on eBay) but right now eBay are in the process of screwing over a lot of really good sellers. I have just lost my Top Rated Seller title because I have too many postage defects - basically buyers have marked my deliveries late even if I had them posted off in the right time scale. They give Royal Mail 1 day to deliver first class but even Royal Mail say that only 93% of first class mail is delivered next day

It is crazy right now and everyday I am dealing with people not getting their items in the allotted time scale - most of which are abroad where I really can't control how long it takes

Cymonguk

Padawan
I used to do a lot of eBay and PayPal stuff but grew to hate them both. I now use it to buy occasionally and that's it.

I used to sell books, shipping them out of amazons warehousing, but it just became too much hassle for the money I was making and keeping my sanity.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom