new ebay feedback

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
did anyone catch this on news ,something about changing how you leave feedback so you couldnt leave bad feedback

Ron

Sith Lord
Yeah jabba read it in papper the other day as from 20th of feburary ebay is changing the feedback system you can no longer leave feedback for seller i think. Its to stop retaliation feedback on ebay. They been getting to many email about feedback. The bad thing about it is the buyer can leave feedback and you cant even if the buyer was a prick

gustie

Sith Lord
i dotn actually think its a problem

jou can still type negative comments but without the "negative" tickbox to blatently point out negs.

so all ebay have forced buyers to do is check feedback more thoroughly before buying

they cant delete a negative comment but are removing the facility to have it flagged...

its gunna get them more emails in the long run! people complaining even more! like im not supposed to be able to get neg feedback etc..

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
There's a few threads on RS about it, they are VERY pissed off.
To be fair it sounds like they have a point. Another half baked idea from Ebay, that is designed to "help everyone" but will just end up ****ing sellers over even more! :roll:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom