DT Darth Vader

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Have any of you seen this DT vader ?

Looks like it is going to be expensive :shock:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/162022774231?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Christian

Jedi Master
inzaman said:
That is going to be expensive. If you look at the Q&A he has already turned down $10k.
By the looks of it he also has a DT Ben Kenobi :shock:

He should have taken the $10k - I suspect that it will end up at around $8000-8500 less his evilBay fees. Greed knows no boundaries in this day and age :(

bobskins

Padawan
Agree he should of taken $10K.

Something seems odd about this auction though. If you had all these DT figures would you really store them like this??!!

DSCN9884_zpsbpqbirvp.jpg

bobskins

Padawan
Also, someone asks in the questions about a rocket firing fett which I can't see in the photos?

And he says he has 4 DT Bens but I can't see them (4 anyway) in the pictures.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Christian said:
inzaman said:
That is going to be expensive. If you look at the Q&A he has already turned down $10k.
By the looks of it he also has a DT Ben Kenobi :shock:

He should have taken the $10k - I suspect that it will end up at around $8000-8500 less his evilBay fees. Greed knows no boundaries in this day and age :(

I think it is fantastic if he do not accept the offer. I do not like that some people try to stop an auction and buy the item when others have allready been bidding on the auction.

He write back to the guy who want to buy it I don't feel comfortable doing that to my bidders & watchers... doesn't seem fair.

To me it looks like he is not a guy who only think about the money and greed :?

jedisearcher

Sith Lord
Just a heads up here, Bill Mcbride has just outed this on FB saying he's suspicious of this auction. He won't verify whether the saber is real and he's also found a second auction here:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/262373614183

I know they are different Sabres, one is BB and one is L, but the writing style is obviously the same, and Bills point is why would anyone list something so rare on different accounts if it was all above board and legit. These things sell themselves, so why the games? Plus, more importantly, he won't verify either is legit, at least from the photos.

The guy has some great stuff, and decent recent feedback so not sure what's going on. Could all be perfectly fine, but worth a second look before diving in :D

walkie

Sith Lord
DSCN9887_zpsuglolaur.jpg

I hope no one gets suckered into buying that orange LOL?!?!? haired luke :(

bobskins

Padawan
jedisearcher said:
Just a heads up here, Bill Mcbride has just outed this on FB saying he's suspicious of this auction. He won't verify whether the saber is real and he's also found a second auction here:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/262373614183

I know they are different Sabres, one is BB and one is L, but the writing style is obviously the same, and Bills point is why would anyone list something so rare on different accounts if it was all above board and legit. These things sell themselves, so why the games? Plus, more importantly, he won't verify either is legit, at least from the photos.

The guy has some great stuff, and decent recent feedback so not sure what's going on. Could all be perfectly fine, but worth a second look before diving in :D

Indeed. This whole thing is very bizarre indeed! Both accounts have a lot of good feedback for Star Wars items.

A lot of the recent bids on the DT Vader are by people with quite low feedback scores. There are also 3 bid retractions including one for $10K which was retracted 1 minute after it was put in.... :?

pmsbull

Jedi Master
That 10 grand bid retraction has to be a shill bumping it up surely?

Slap in a 10K bid to bump up anyone that has auto bid that amount to the top of their bid, then retract it as soon as it clicks over.

jedisearcher

Sith Lord
The winner has the 107 retractions lol. It's either someone fecking around or the shill bidder won his own item. I reckon that's the case here, it'll end up getting relisted when we've all forgotten about it ...

bobskins

Padawan
Thing is about this one is the saber is not even complete.

I can see a DT vader going for this amount nowadays but I would think it would need to be in superb condition. I am not convinced that this is the case here.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom