Entire shop stock on e-bay

monkeyboy

Padawan
Wasn't sure if I should post a link or not but it's not too hard to find.
Too much rotj and potf for it to worth it imo.
Was 30 grand yesterday, today he wants 60!
Any other opinions on the value? (not that I'm considering buying unfortunately)

and another thing....
Anyone else seen that fb Luke on an esb card, been listed and withdrawn 3 times now, what's going on there?

Lee Gregory

Sith Lord
It won't be a find, it'll be what he's acquired over the years and trying to sell in a bulk lot.
I'd be suprised if anyone on here wasted their time....
I may offer£50 or so to wind him up

Palifan

Sith Lord
monkeyboy said:
Wasn't sure if I should post a link or not but it's not too hard to find.
Too much rotj and potf for it to worth it imo.
Was 30 grand yesterday, today he wants 60!
Any other opinions on the value? (not that I'm considering buying unfortunately)

and another thing....
Anyone else seen that fb Luke on an esb card, been listed and withdrawn 3 times now, what's going on there?

Can't find this anywhere, any chance of someone putting up a link (pretty sure it's safe to say no ones buying this at 60K :lol: )?

Ian

Palifan

Sith Lord
Thanks for the link and I'm trying to work out if the seller graded them all after buying up the lot? I'm thinking they did as I can't see a shop being bothered and it does make you wonder what the list reads like.

Ian

yoda

Sith Lord
It would be good if someone lived near to get a proper look. By some of the posts guys know him.

stormcab

Sith Lord
steve obi wan said:
I thought it was a different price yesterday !

Crazy :shock:

He must have done some extra research and discovered a few of the figures were particularly rarer than he first though?

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
If I was asking that much I would take the time to list it all properly so people know exactly what they are getting. Hate lazy listings like this.

itfciain

Grand Master
jedi_masters said:
If I was asking that much I would take the time to list it all properly so people know exactly what they are getting. Hate lazy listings like this.

I am guessing that Andy doesn't actually want to sell it on eBay hence the vagueness off it

Interesting lot but surprised he is selling it as a job lot as he has the capacity to piece it off and sell it individually

Bonsai_Tree_Ent

Jedi Master
Frunkstar said:
It's action foce Andy, no one here will go near him with a barge pole

Is he dodgy?

What a bizarre job lot, at £60k! It's such a random assortment, with lots of doubles, that it wouldn't appeal to a collector and the customer for it would be a dealer who would resell each piece separately. But... the seller himself is a dealer so wtf is going on?!

Is it a chance for him to shift all his Toy Toni's by watering down the taint with a whole bunch of bonafide pieces?

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
Bonsai_Tree_Ent said:
Frunkstar said:
It's action foce Andy, no one here will go near him with a barge pole

Is he dodgy?

Is it a chance for him to shift all his Toy Toni's by watering down the taint with a whole bunch of bonafide pieces?

Yes. Definitely.

jedisearcher

Sith Lord
itfciain said:
jedi_masters said:

I am guessing that Andy doesn't actually want to sell it on eBay hence the vagueness off it

Interesting lot but surprised he is selling it as a job lot as he has the capacity to piece it off and sell it individually

It's a job lot, but it's nothing like a job lot price. He's been offering it around since he sold all the figures 18 months ago. He just can't be arsed selling off individually.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom