21 Back Fett $27k, seller has 2 feedback

punk_pat

Jedi Knight
"PLEASE CONTACT ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS IF ONE HAS ANY, THERE ARE NO RETURNS ON THIS ITEM."

Reassuring

This guy keeps popping up with the same scam. Good job he's not a little more sophisticated!

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Worth about 3 to 4 k, and then you would have to be mad to buy it. Figure Will probably fall of the card in post.

stormcab

Sith Lord
theforceuk said:
Worth about 3 to 4 k, and then you would have to be mad to buy it. Figure Will probably fall of the card in post.

but isn't that still the sellers bad luck? you'll get your money back.

maxf

Jedi Master
steve obi wan said:

I'm less sure! Certainly should be the case, but it's fairly easy for a seller just to say 'tough luck' - especially if they don't care about their reputation.

stormcab

Sith Lord
maxf said:
steve obi wan said:

I'm less sure! Certainly should be the case, but it's fairly easy for a seller just to say 'tough luck' - especially if they don't care about their reputation.

I can't see how Paypal wouldn't see in the buyers favour as long as all the details about the item being sealed and MOC (Mint On Card) and there's no part of the description that reads "buyer assumes all responsibility for any damage that occurs in transit".

maxf

Jedi Master
stormcab said:
maxf said:
steve obi wan said:

I can't see how Paypal wouldn't see in the buyers favour as long as all the details about the item being sealed and MOC (Mint On Card) and there's no part of the description that reads "buyer assumes all responsibility for any damage that occurs in transit".

And if the seller has already taken the money from his PP account?

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
You probably would get your money back if the bubble fell off, it's just me being cynical. :)

stormcab

Sith Lord
maxf said:
stormcab said:
maxf said:

And if the seller has already taken the money from his PP account?

Well that's the point of Paypal protection as it's up to them to cover you. Bit like an insurance company having hundreds of millions as back-up, if that fails, government steps in.

Robstyley

Sith Lord
If anyone was buying a 3 or 4k+ MOC would you even want it to be posted? I think I would go and collect a several thousand pound item in person both to avoid postal damage and check it over. If you could afford to by it you could afford a tank of petrol and a few hours drive no!?

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Robstyley said:
If anyone was buying a 3 or 4k+ MOC would you even want it to be posted? I think I would go and collect a several thousand pound item in person both to avoid postal damage and check it over. If you could afford to by it you could afford a tank of petrol and a few hours drive no!?

Totally agree. :)

stormcab

Sith Lord
theforceuk said:
Robstyley said:

Totally agree. :)

Agree, defo have to see it in the flesh.

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
maxf said:
steve obi wan said:

Asking 27K for a 21 Fett :!: clearly he couldn't give a **** about his reputation :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom