Best deal you have ever had on ebay

Ron

Sith Lord
Whats the best deal you have ever had on ebay guys. Mine was a palitoy death star I bought 1 complete and boxed for Ã'£80 sold it 3 month later for Ã'£380. Also i have manage to pick up some MOC AFA figure for Ã'£20-Ã'£30 each

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
mine was when i bought that lando of sith for Ã'£18 .opened it and resealed another fig and flogged it for Ã'£45 8)

01AB

Jedi Knight
Mint condition loose farmboy luke and princess leia with original weapons etc, got from same buyer/combined postage and paid about Ã'£6 total. I've recently seen the Leias going for Ã'£20!

Were listed just under their character names in sci-collectables (usually I just browse in the 'star wars vintage' section)...

Lee Gregory

Sith Lord
It's not Star Wars related but I collect pre-war football programmes(which can be ****ing expensive).
Anyway I picked up a Sheffield United v Sheffield Wednesday 1899,a traditional boxing day freindly fixture.
Bought Ã'£180 sold a few months later Ã'£430 SWEET!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fitzy

Jedi Knight
Lee Gregory said:
It's not Star Wars related but I collect pre-war football programmes(which can be ****ing expensive).
Anyway I picked up a Sheffield United v Sheffield Wednesday 1899,a traditional boxing day freindly fixture.
Bought Ã'£180 sold a few months later Ã'£430 SWEET!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Probably the last time a Sheffield team won anything.

Fitzy

Jedi Knight
Lee Gregory said:
I take it u mean Wednesday Fitzy cause the Red and White Wizards win plenty!!
Well they used to backin the early 1900's!!! :roll: :roll:

When there isn't a colour picture of the last time a team won anything it is generally a bad sign.

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
I generally keep all the good stuff so I won't know if they were bargains or not until I sell them !! :lol:

Lee Gregory

Sith Lord
Can't argue with that Fitzy,but to show you i'm a true fan the last time we won anything meaningful was the 1925 FA Cup when we beat Cardiff 1-0.(I wish Ihad a programme for that they fetch upwards of Ã'£1750)
before that it was the 1915 Cup Final when we beat Chelsea 3-0 SWEEET!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fitzy

Jedi Knight
Lee Gregory said:
Can't argue with that Fitzy,but to show you i'm a true fan the last time we won anything meaningful was the 1925 FA Cup when we beat Cardiff 1-0.(I wish Ihad a programme for that they fetch upwards of Ã'£1750)
before that it was the 1915 Cup Final when we beat Chelsea 3-0 SWEEET!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I hear that they are so rare because the papyrus they are printed on isn't very robust. :D

As a LFC fan I lose track of all the stuff we have won. Most teams have glory years, we have glory decades. Also we didn't want to beat Barnsley anyway.

Nothing good ever came out of barnsley. :wink:

Lee Gregory

Sith Lord
Wondered why all the ****,the fact that you are Leeds says it all!! :lol: :lol:
Didn't you used to be called Leeds City!!!
By the way if you have any Leeds City programmes they go for SERIOUS money!!
Love 100% BLADE !!!

Fitzy

Jedi Knight
Lee Gregory said:
Wondered why all the ****,the fact that you are Leeds says it all!! :lol: :lol:
Didn't you used to be called Leeds City!!!
By the way if you have any Leeds City programmes they go for SERIOUS money!!
Love 100% BLADE !!!

Liverpool not Leeds. I'd have to have some audacity to take the piss out of anyone if I was a Leeds fan.

Tell you what, Newcastle need to be wary of becoming the next Leeds.

Lee Gregory

Sith Lord
My apologies Fitzy,just assumed LFC was Leeds.
Nearly got some aggro from a Leeds fan last saturday night in the local kebab house.
The usual **** from Leeds fans(apolgies to any Leeds fans on the forum)all I wanted was me 10" Spicy Beef and chips,the fact I was dancing around chanting 'He's a BLADE and he's a BLADE nah nah nah nah!!'didn't go down to well!!

Fitzy

Jedi Knight
Lee Gregory said:
My apologies Fitzy,just assumed LFC was Leeds.
Nearly got some aggro from a Leeds fan last saturday night in the local kebab house.
The usual **** from Leeds fans(apolgies to any Leeds fans on the forum)all I wanted was me 10" Spicy Beef and chips,the fact I was dancing around chanting 'He's a BLADE and he's a BLADE nah nah nah nah!!'didn't go down to well!!

Leeds really shows how precarious a position a team can be in. I remember saying at the start of the season, when everyone was saying that it was going to be Liverpool's year, that we should be looking over our shoulder rather than matching United and what not. We've a few debts and if we didn't have Champions League money for a few years I could see us being a bit in the ****.

Leeds tried to buy sucess and it all went tits up. Hopefully the same fate will befall Chelsea when Roman gets bored of them.

I guess I'll be cheering on Spurs in the final on Sunday.

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
Fitzy said:
Lee Gregory said:

I hear that they are so rare because the papyrus they are printed on isn't very robust. :D

As a LFC fan I lose track of all the stuff we have won. Most teams have glory years, we have glory decades. Also we didn't want to beat Barnsley anyway.

i,m from donny :wink:

Fitzy

Jedi Knight
jabbawokkie said:
Fitzy said:
Lee Gregory said:

i,m from donny :wink:

Isn't that where Keegan is from and has such fond memories of? What did he say, "the best view is in your rear view mirror as you're driving away"? Klassic Kevin Keegan.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom