This will grade U90...

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
Some **** on ebay is listing a MOC with the caveat that he think it will grade as a U90:-

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vintage-Star-Wars-Meccano-Jawa-Figure-Is-Mint-on-Card-AFA-UKG-Very-Rare-U90-/291759697416?hash=item43ee3bae08:g:Av4AAOSwZAtXI-m0

"Vintage Kenner 1977 - 1985 Star Wars Original Trilogy Action Figure, Jawa Meccano, Rare.
Jawa bubble is starting to come apart centre and bottom. Figure can be removed but I guarantee neither the weapon or figure has been removed and is original to this card, any grading inspection welcome by a professional. This will grade U90 in my opinion. The original Meccano card is ultra rare"

$_57.jpg

Sorry mate, I could get my dick into that hole...

:lol:

Jason

darth_daddius

Jedi Knight
I soooooo want to post something here, but I'm worried my son will find it.......

Uncirculated - That is really funny.

Being a Meccano card, I'm sure someone else can work in something about French kissing.......

Pat

Joe

Grand Master
darth_daddius said:
No way. I'm pretty confident they wouldn't grade something that Jason's dick will fit into.

Pat

:lol: :lol:

Now we know why they wear gloves to handle toys! Imagine where some of those things have been (or who they've been touched by!) :shock:

Stargeezer

Sith Lord
darth_daddius said:
I soooooo want to post something here, but I'm worried my son will find it.......

Uncirculated - That is really funny.

Being a Meccano card, I'm sure someone else can work in something about French kissing.......

Pat

Well since you mentioned it, i prefer australian kissing.... basicly the same as french kissing, but down under :D

now i'll let myself out.. :arrow:

jedisearcher

Sith Lord
"I'm not a professional grader so won't try to grade just give the best description I can of the card and figure and take HD pictures to show you."

"This will grade U90 in my opinion"

Hmmm ... :lol:

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
mr_palitoy said:
Some **** on ebay is listing a MOC with the caveat that he think it will grade as a U90:-

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vintage-Star-Wars-Meccano-Jawa-Figure-Is-Mint-on-Card-AFA-UKG-Very-Rare-U90-/291759697416?hash=item43ee3bae08:g:Av4AAOSwZAtXI-m0

"Vintage Kenner 1977 - 1985 Star Wars Original Trilogy Action Figure, Jawa Meccano, Rare.
Jawa bubble is starting to come apart centre and bottom. Figure can be removed but I guarantee neither the weapon or figure has been removed and is original to this card, any grading inspection welcome by a professional. This will grade U90 in my opinion. The original Meccano card is ultra rare"

$_57.jpg

Sorry mate, I could get my dick into that hole...

:lol:

Jason

Looks like u already did Jason :lol:

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
Funny how he says about selling his collection so his son cant get his hands on it and rip everything open, then says about this would grade U90.

What a complete Muppet.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom