Palitoy Leia Bespin 30 B-back - ended

stormcab

Sith Lord
That particular MOC has been dropping fast over the last year on Vectis. On that first big sale early last year, one sold for £1800 before fees, next £1100, £1000, down to most recent at around £700-800.

kvavik

Jedi Knight
I guess the 3-4 people who were seriously looking for it now has it now. :) But I must say I like the B back much more than the A back.

Lee Gregory

Sith Lord
[youtube][/youtube]
stormcab said:
That particular MOC has been dropping fast over the last year on Vectis. On that first big sale early last year, one sold for £1800 before fees, next £1100, £1000, down to most recent at around £700-800.

The 30b is considerably harder to come by than the 30a, I know vectis have one in the upcoming auction. You can bet it will go for a lot more than the recent 30a's have been fetching....

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
Indeed it is but there seem to b one or two about.

The winner of the eBay example defo did well! The seller reckons he was offered over 1K off eBay but decided to let the auction run as he naturally had a lot of interest. However during the auction Vectis revealed they had one for the coming sale so that defo affected the eBay example result being in better condition :!:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom