Flipping like this properly enrages me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

stormcab

Sith Lord

Palifan

Sith Lord
I think you're right and also hate this sort of thing, another example of something not getting into the right hands the first time around :evil: .

At least that's one thing we agree on today :D

Ian

decipher28

Padawan
Sucks when this happens.Especially when you see an item you want and see this type of thing,kind'ov like a kick in the guts.Obviously the buyer knew the item was worth more than being sold.So probably had no intention of keeping it for a cherised collection.Which it is where ideally it should have gone.

Thing is...were theres a quick nice profit to be made,there are always going to be people taking advantage of it.Annoying but little you can do about it...except vent it out here and keep you eyes peeled a bit better and hopefully one turns up.

Doubt you'll find one that cheap though,buyer definitely got a steal.

monkeyboy

Padawan
That was cracking buy, such a massive shame it wasn't snapped up by a fan, instead ending up in the hands of a **** who's only interest is to make money out of us..

lejackal

Grand Master
If Max were truly trying to tear the arse out of it he would have bought the lot and flipped everything surely???

maxf

Jedi Master
monkeyboy said:
That was cracking buy, such a massive shame it wasn't snapped up by a fan, instead ending up in the hands of a **** who's only interest is to make money out of us..

A bit strong don't you think? Or are you actually, genuinely, calling me a ****?

I could have bought ALL that guys stuff and stuck it all straight back on eBay I didn't.

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
I'm sure the guys had no idea it was a forum member Max, and as the other thread shows most people agree you've done nothing wrong. It's annoying when something you would have liked gets flipped, but it's not illegal and we have all done it I'm sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom