Star Wars Ultimate Collection

A

Anonymous

Hi All

I have just listed on EBAY ( Item number: 130201368659 )

The Ultimate Official Star Wars Fact Files

Please take a look, as this is a fantastic opportunity for a true Star Wars fan to own some amazing memorabilia.

I am only selling these items due to my wife driving me mad and telling me that I have too.

Any Star Wars Fan would not be dissappointed - I assure you !!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Star-Wars-Ultimate-Collection_W0QQitemZ130201368659QQihZ003QQcategoryZ37887QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

01AB

Jedi Knight
Nice lot, though I've just discovered Wookieepedia, it's free and no trees were killed in its making (I think!)...

01AB

Jedi Knight
I had a nightmare about B'omarr Monks last night after reading about how they removed Bib Fortunas brain and put in a jar and his brain went mad and stuff!

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
01AB said:
I had a nightmare about B'omarr Monks last night after reading about how they removed Bib Fortunas brain and put in a jar and his brain went mad and stuff!

NIGHTMARES!? :lol:

You big girls blouse! What age are you now!? :D

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Tell the truth, you big kid, you woke up screaming having wet the bed, didn't you!? :lol:

01AB

Jedi Knight
Cheers bitch :lol:

Its stories such as the B'omarr Monks one, EV9d9 working on cloud city prior to going to tatooine and Boba fett escaping from the Sarlac pit etc that exist in the SW extended universe that I hope find their way into Lucus' new TV series, though in reality it will probably cover **** like a day in the life of Jar Jar Binks!!!

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Gotta say I know nothing about any of those stories, I haven't read any of the expanded Universe stuff. :oops:

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the welcome

I set the reserve at Ã'£50. I felt this was a fair price to base it from. I did'nt want it to go on the cheap as I spent alot of time and care (and money) on making sure it was kept immaculate. It really is all in prestine condition

My wife has just got the EBAY bug, and wants to sell everything I own. Some of it is killing me to let go, but I suppose she is the boss !!

The description I put on EBAY is spot on to the depth of the information contained.

By the way for those who mentioned it Wookieepedia has nothing compared to these files !!

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
01AB said:
Cheers bitch :lol:

Its stories such as the B'omarr Monks one, EV9d9 working on cloud city prior to going to tatooine and Boba fett escaping from the Sarlac pit etc that exist in the SW extended universe that I hope find their way into Lucus' new TV series, though in reality it will probably cover **** like a day in the life of Jar Jar Binks!!!

There you go Jar Jar Bashing again....Wheres the love??? :lol:

A

Anonymous

Me too

I will have to re list it again, probably next week, with no reserve I think.

Hopefully it may go if I start it off at about Ã'£20

Keep your eyes peeled.

Thanks

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
Not sure if you can still do it or not with the new ebay system but you could contact the top bidder and try to sell it privately to him.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom