Boba Fett 21 Back - missing Rocket?!

RifleSmile

Jedi Knight
This can't be legit surely? Seal looks dodgy? Is there previous examples of this rocket issue?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Boba-Fett-21-Back-Vintage-Star-Wars-/331859195431?hash=item4d44597627:g:y2EAAOSwSgJXNhep

Palifan

Sith Lord
Didn't one of these just sell at Vectis? Maybe the same one as I seem to remember some talk about the signature?

Ian

RifleSmile

Jedi Knight
Thanks Ian

That would seem right - seller has just told me he got it from an auction in March - need to dig back and see what price was realised.

Not fussed on the signature tbh but could see past it if the price was right

stormcab

Sith Lord
With feedback like that though I simply wouldn't risk bidding on it, even if protected by Paypal.

stormcab

Sith Lord
RifleSmile said:
Thanks Ian

That would seem right - seller has just told me he got it from an auction in March - need to dig back and see what price was realised.

Went for £1000 before fees. Seems like an awesome deal considering they go for £3-5k graded.

RifleSmile

Jedi Knight
stormcab said:
RifleSmile said:
Thanks Ian

Went for £1000 before fees. Seems like an awesome deal considering they go for £3-5k graded.

Cheers - will definitely keep an eye on it !

RifleSmile

Jedi Knight
stormcab said:
RifleSmile said:
Thanks Ian

Can you recall which auction? I will be damned if I can find it on Vectis!? Was it the Astons one?

RifleSmile

Jedi Knight
Cheers Steve - the discussion about it does ring a bell with me but still can't find this under Vectis previous auctions - he also said it was an auction house in Bristol which makes me think Astons?

Palifan

Sith Lord
Just sent a message to the podcast guys so hopefully someone will be able to point you in the right direction for the auction house.

Hope you'll have some luck,

Ian

RifleSmile

Jedi Knight
steve obi wan said:
If it's the same one , it was sold on the 28/4/16 at Vectis for £1000

Cheers Steve - found it - didn't even look at April as seller told me He bought it in March.

I'm a little wary to be honest but will ask a few more questions....

Robstyley

Sith Lord
I just clocked this on ebay, ends in less than an hour. First thought it must be fake, guess not. If it stays around that price someones going to get a bargain no? Would love it.. but way off my radar :wink:

RifleSmile

Jedi Knight
Got it. £690. :eek:

Will say no more until its in my hands as I still have a couple of niggling doubts but would have kicked myself if I had let it pass me by....

Robstyley

Sith Lord
RifleSmile said:

Will say no more until its in my hands as I still have a couple of niggling doubts but would have kicked myself if I had let it pass me by....

Well done mate. I was almost bidding against you, seriously considering it..!! I think you've done alright there, great piece :wink:

Palifan

Sith Lord
RifleSmile said:

Well done on bagging it, now let's all hope it's good (can't see why not unless the seal's been tampered with), and also that it gets to you in the same condition. We all know how the postal service can be at times (as well as some sellers with how they pack these things) :evil:

looking forward to seeing it,

Ian

RifleSmile

Jedi Knight
Robstyley said:
RifleSmile said:

Well done mate. I was almost bidding against you, seriously considering it..!! I think you've done alright there, great piece :wink:

I kind of thought you were going to Rob !

RifleSmile

Jedi Knight
Palifan said:
RifleSmile said:

Well done on bagging it, now let's all hope it's good (can't see why not unless the seal's been tampered with), and also that it gets to you in the same condition. We all know how the postal service can be at times (as well as some sellers with how they pack these things) :evil:

looking forward to seeing it,

Ian

Cheers Ian !

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom