Trilogo Max Rebo Band

poncho

Grand Master
Starwars is worth a fortune you know :roll:

bet you max rebo limbs are grey in that sealed box anyways :lol:

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
The seller is well known on this forum I think, his stuff is expensive but he always seems to sell a lot. If your after perfection and graded stuff these days the BIN price on eBay is pretty much the most your going to pay for something IMO.

If the Rebo Band sells at that price I will be suprised though!

See he's still selling U graded stuff as well, U90 Yak Face. :roll:

Andyclarke

Sith Lord
theforceuk said:
The seller is well known on this forum I think, his stuff is expensive but he always seems to sell a lot. If your after perfection and graded stuff these days the BIN price on eBay is pretty much the most your going to pay for something IMO.

If the Rebo Band sells at that price I will be suprised though!

See he's still selling U graded stuff as well, U90 Yak Face. :roll:

Judging by the amount he sells compared to the amount he has on, he sells relatively little.

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Yeah good point, he has been selling stuff for at least a decade I reckon and there are some items he's had on sale for years.

Andyclarke

Sith Lord
theforceuk said:
Yeah good point, he has been selling stuff for at least a decade I reckon and there are some items he's had on sale for years.
I wonder if he is he a forum member?

itfciain

Grand Master
This is Robbie Mullan - he sells a lot of high end pieces and is a member on here

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Andyclarke said:
theforceuk said:
I wonder if he is he a forum member?

I'm 99% sure he is, but don't think he's an active member.

Seem to remember him posting about stuff he was selling before and it got a bit heated. Think he's a good bloke apart from the U grading and Arsenal season ticket holder! :lol:

punk_pat

Jedi Knight
Until the Vectis auctions with quite a few of these, I hadn't seen a MISB trilogo Max Rebo band. From memory they were selling for about £350 each. The asking price on eBay certainly seems rather punchy.

To this day I can only recall seeing one properly factory sealed trilogo Rancor.

itfciain

Grand Master
I had a MISB Trilogo Rebeo Band and forgot to send it with the rest of my collection so gave it to Neil to send on to me (rather than pack it in my case) - it arrived looking like an elephant had sat on it - and no longer MISB :cry:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom