£500!

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vintage-Star-Wars-Luke-Storm-Trooper-Original-RARE-/162103028405?hash=item25be17eab5:g:lB0AAOSwbYZXXw7k

Seriously some people are just mad.

decipher28

Padawan
Quick never seen one of those rare figures before I must click on the buy it now

Seriously is there no let up to these morons.

Do these people just enjoy wasting their time or are they just retarded

sith-smith

Grand Master
decipher28 said:
Quick never seen one of those rare figures before I must click on the buy it now

Seriously is there no let up to these morons.

Do these people just enjoy wasting their time or are they just retarded

I think some probably genuinely believe in the prices they are putting things up for. Not all do of course and are just chancers, but I think a lot work on the principle that Star Wars = $$$$.

decipher28

Padawan
sith-smith said:
I think some probably genuinely believe in the prices they are putting things up for. Not all do of course and are just chancers, but I think a lot work on the principle that Star Wars = $$$$.

I agree that some people do assume just because its star wars that means loads of dollars.That stems from not having much knowledge of the subject or being misled,especially when some of the truly rare stuff fetchs huge sums of money and makes the headlines.

It can give people the wrong impression of what the regular run of the mill stuff is really worth.But with a little research you soon know what a fair sensible price is.

sith-smith

Grand Master
Totally. Especially in recent years when some major buys have been across the news, TV and Internet/social media.

It had been going on for a long time, as long as I have been collecting since the early 90's, but the increase in social media means the information gets everywhere. However people tend to focus on the big price and don't decide to educate themselves.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom