Anyone on here pick this up?

Palifan

Sith Lord
Sweet deal!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vintage-Star-Wars-Empire-Strikes-Back-Death-Star-Droid-by-Palitoy-/262482220485?hash=item3d1d28d5c5%3Ag%3ADJsAAOSwnNBXXrT0&nma=true&si=OfPwKl1VrE8UkQtRl4I25p4uM18%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Ian

yoda

Sith Lord
I always dream about finding carded figures on e-bay at that price :roll: someday I will :)

Palifan

Sith Lord
The buyer has contacted me and it seems this price wasn't what was paid but listed this way to get paypal protection on a bigger purchase. Now at least we can all sleep easy tonight without feeling sick :lol:

Ian

lejackal

Grand Master
Palifan said:
listed this way to get paypal protection on a bigger purchase.

Ian
He knows he's still only protected to the tune of £25 right, however big the other purchase is? Or am I missing some loophole?

stormcab

Sith Lord
*cries*. I simply can't spend any more time on eBay looking for these sorts of deals. The time I already spend would mean any deal I get will be the equivalent of it costing 3x what it's worth in my time lost.

Palifan

Sith Lord
lejackal said:
Palifan said:
listed this way to get paypal protection on a bigger purchase.

Ian
He knows he's still only protected to the tune of £25 right, however big the other purchase is? Or am I missing some loophole?

That's a good point but it looks like everything went through without a hitch so it all worked out, maybe we'll get to see it in the recent acquisitions section at some point (love to hear the whole story as well).

Ian

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom