My sold POTF Gam Guard back up for sale

stormcab

Sith Lord
Gutted I sold this back when I didn't know it was rare. When I started getting lots of offers early in the auction, and the price started shooting up, I realised I'd made a mistake. Went on eBay auction for £1255 I believe, sometime early 2015. I actually offered the guy a couple of hundred dollars to not sell it once the auction was over, but he said he'd been after one for ages, and of course I honoured the sale. Quite sad to see it again, and for way more than it sold for. Won't judge why, as he may need the money. Would love to have him back, but not at that price.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-St...P-/322176719104?&_trksid=p2056016.m2516.l5255

Joe

Grand Master
Wouldn't let it get to you mate. Had a similar thing happen to me recently too and while it sucks..what can you do? I'd also like to get my old figure back but not at the price it's now listed at.

At least you honoured your original sale! For me, a good reputation for being a fair guy is better than being known for always trying to make a huge profit :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom