ebay question

Bunglebubs

Jedi Knight
I think they can still see your items but just not able to bid on them. Im not aware of any way to block them from seeing any listings though. Might be better to ask on Ebay forums they are usually quite informative with things like this.

Lindo

Sith Lord
You will still be able to see their listing but when you come to bid it will not let you and says you are blocked from bidding with this seller.

Frunkstar

Grand Master
I don't think so Chris, just their listing not showing up on my search when I put in star wars baggie (shocker) other items show, but theirs do not, I have to looks at their other items for sale via a saved listing of theirs. :?

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Just to rule it out, its not some annoying pre-set in eBay, so for example if I search Han Solo, it auto switches from "All Categories" to "Toys and Games".. doesn't do it overtime, but if I don't notice it, then I can complete a search and miss a load of stuff.. no idea why it changes it sometimes and not others..

yoda

Sith Lord
I have a question also I thought I'd ask rather than start another thread if yous don't mind.
On every ebay item I ever bought no matter how long ago is it possible to find it in my eBay history. If so where do I check I can't seem to find it. Can this also be done on paypal or is there a cut off date?
Also paypal I never really sold anything much only bought mostly. When I buy it takes the money from my bank account. Can I set up paypal that I can keep funds in it separately and if I go to buy and not enough funds it will not allow me to make a purchase?
Also when I sell will the money stay in the PayPal account or go directly back into my bank account?
I would like to have it if I sell something the money stays in my paypal account for another day.
These may be basic questions but I am really not sure about any of them. If anyone could answer a few it would be great thanks.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom