Only one EVA seen WOW

Lindo

Sith Lord
no wonder its the only one afa has seen couldn't stop laughing at this bugger :)
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Palitoy-Star-Wars-20-Back-Death-Star-Droid-MOC-Sealed-Original-UK-1978-AFA-/142072188463?hash=item2114298e2f:g:igcAAOSwj2dXkSIk

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
I almost posted this at the weekend, funny one this. Sware this guy was trying to sell this ungraded a while back for a lot less, but now he's gone to the effort of getting it graded it's worth this.

I buy some graded bangers but this is taking the piss and wouldn't give him £20 for it.

I got a an AFA 80 20 back DSD for just over £200 two years ago.

rdpla

Jedi Knight
The only one to be genuine and untampered with...So the name tag removed doesnt count...Phew! that`s lucky, i have a few of those for sale, best I add a zero on the end..._!

rob

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Just read a handful of his descriptions from his other items. This man is the king of bullshit. Bet he's a used car salesman. He's had that Hammerhead and Walrusman up for sale for at least 4 months and despite a price drop is still sat with them.

stormcab

Sith Lord
ScruffyLookingNH said:
Just read a handful of his descriptions from his other items. This man is the king of bullshit. Bet he's a used car salesman. He's had that Hammerhead and Walrusman up for sale for at least 4 months and despite a price drop is still sat with them.

Those 2 were up for a period last year too. Must just be playing the time game. Some mug will eventually be browsing one night.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom