Looks like someone got lucky!

Palifan

Sith Lord
:eek:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1985-Cartoon-Droids-C3PO-R2D2-/122047576412?hash=item1c6a9a395c%3Ag%3Af3oAAOSwNKRXipYV&nma=true&si=JamJEKCxXyAyvjHCRrzCBqNAM30%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Ian

x-pack

Grand Master
Poor listing. But not so poor that it got missed by everyone else. Incredibly lucky :shock:

Palifan

Sith Lord
That would be an amazing price for just one of those figures but for two is amazing. The strange thing was that I've actually bought something from this same seller a while back and know that they're honest and great to deal with so this certainly isn't some sort of weird scam. Just shows you the bargains are still out there if you look around.

Ian

Joe

Grand Master
In the last week I've seen someone highlight a Yak Face coin that sold for something silly like $50 with another random toy, an early bird set with all the figures in their baggies for just a few hundred bucks and now this! Great to see, just hope they all went to good homes!

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
I have seen some insane bargains on eBay over the last few weeks. I even had to watch one go by: a 30 back Imperial Hoth Trooper in really nice condition for less than £400. It was worth twice that easily. The reason I had to let it go was because I've also been lucky enough to pick up some absolute bargains, too, so I'm all spent up. Again.

I stand by that eBay is a GREAT place to buy and sell. I hate the company (they're utter dicks) and I hate a lot of the buyers and sellers (as per previous comment) but if you are careful then you will do well from it. The golden rule is to check the description: what's written there is gospel when it comes to disputes. If you need to have an argument with eBay because of a bad seller they will always revert to the description: it almost doesn't matter what the photo shows.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom