Death Star Pencil Sharpener

Bobaphil

Hi all! So this is my very first post :)

I'm clearing out my loft and have a bunch of Star Wars toys and items.

The first of which I didn't really think about and threw on eBay because I figured it wasn't worth anything... Now there's a bunch of watchers and an instant bid so think perhaps I was wrong! It's like new and has been stored pretty much since new amazingly.

My question to you fantastic people is, what is it and how much is it worth?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/131915444529

Thanks so much in advance, I'll no doubt be back asking for the other items too, I have a load!

Phil

Droopy

Padawan
It's a helix Death Star pencil sharpener, very sought after but I couldn't give you an accurate figure......in the hundreds though I would imagine.

Bobaphil

Oh wow, didn't expect that! I guess because it's like new it'll do well.

I'll just let the auction run now I have bids, hopefully someone nice will get it. :)

Is there somewhere other than here to let collectors know that it's available?

And do you think people here would appreciate updates on other items I find as I unpack old boxes?

Thanks again!!

Frunkstar

Grand Master
As said a very rare item, in that condition you should pull in big bill's for it as it's very difficult to come by.

As for other vintage star wars stuff, pop a valuation thread up on here is the valuation forum, they you have a better idea of what you have & what it's worth, you can then sell it on here to collectors & avoid those pesky ebay fees & also be confident it's going to a home where it will be appreciated.

walkie

Sith Lord
The colours look quiet faded, but there's always plenty of people on eBay looking to spend the big bucks.

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
As said, I'd expect around £300. I would be hesitant to call it very rare though. Must have seen half a dozen of these sell in the last 9 months. But yes, hard to come by in good condition (which yours looks) and certainly very popular indeed. Good luck with the sale :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom