Biker scout moc????

starwars00

Jedi Knight
Hi guys
Was looking at this last night and not 100% sure on it. There is something about the bubble that I'm not sure of, and the scout looks like he has paint loss on his hands and arms?

http://m.ebay.com/itm/302049140247

Any help would be appreciated

Luke

yoda

Sith Lord
I am not sure about that either but someone will help you pretty quick on here.
That's the same seller on the link in the other thread about a reseals question just below your thread.

Mr. Tie

Jedi Knight
I do own a Mexican carded Biker Scout with short snout and I do recognize the right cardback. At the back of the card you can see a small pin prick from a pen to prevent the bubble from yellowing. Looks genuine, but still could be a recard by judging the paintloss... 8)

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
I contacted the seller about this the other day and almost posted on this forum about it. As already said it's a made in Mexico variant where the corners of the bubble are not as round as the other Kenner bubbles, they always look sharp. The seal is the classic made in Mexico none waffle pattern as well.

When I contacted him I had sunk a view beers and messaged him back the next day apologising for questioning it!

It's a great example IMO.

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Yep, as stated MIM short mouthed Biker Scout. It's unusual to find a MIM card in such good condition, for some reason most cards are creased to varying degrees.

It has the Kenner Biker blaster pistol in there and these can be found with the dark grey Ledy pistol, which are more desirable. Although this is a super example I think it's overpriced, not by much, but for such a clean example I would have thought 130-140 would be fair with 150-160 for the dark grey pistol version.

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
ScruffyLookingNH said:
Yep, as stated MIM short mouthed Biker Scout. It's unusual to find a MIM card in such good condition, for some reason most cards are creased to varying degrees.

It has the Kenner Biker blaster pistol in there and these can be found with the dark grey Ledy pistol, which are more desirable. Although this is a super example I think it's overpriced, not by much, but for such a clean example I would have thought 130-140 would be fair with 150-160 for the dark grey pistol version.

I agree it's overpriced for what it is, that's eBay tax for you.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom