ebay shop ............starwars toy box

han duo

Sith Lord
ive opened a shop to sell my collection......**** IT its all going !!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=310033872953&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
I guess he can always cancel the auction Jukesy.
The postman is going to be glad to see you leaving Han! :lol:

han duo

Sith Lord
JUST LISTED A LOAD OF GREAT STUFF....

CHECK OUT THE MECCANO/PALITOY IMPERIAL TROOP TRANSPORTER...

keep your eye out over this week end !! iam listing all vehicles/playsets..

iam only keeping my atat, 12" boba esb, few figures..and my falcon..the rest is going ....with the money iam kitting out my house with new stuff,...

iam looking to keep collecting but quality more than quantity...dont get me wrong ive been jammy over the past 3 years of collecting and ive picked up some great stuff.. but iam going to keep my r5d4's as ive got nearly a full run moc in great condition .. :D ..once i get settled in iam going to get started again..

han duo

Sith Lord
jabbawokkie said:
han are you selling everything and why

well.... iam trying to keep my morgtage down,and to buy all the stuff i want for the house then i would have to borrow money as all my spare cash has gone on solicitors fee's etc..
iam so close to having a mint house (well ive got the house..just need to fill it with stuff)...ive got my eye on a few items which i need for my house..as iam ditching all my furniture which i have in the flat i live in at the moment..as most of it was second hand (starter home stuff/parents helping out etc...) as all my money went on the business and now iam getting my money back (and some) its all going on this house as i feel ive been going with out for a long time due to everything i owned has been tied up in the restaurant....anyway...

for example i need

1.new washing machine.....(iam going for those new indesit 'moons')

2.double fronted fridge freezer with built in ice maker so i can chose the size of the ice when making my bacardi and cokes !!

3. new wooden sleigh beds for both double bed room's

4. l.c.d t.v's for all the bedrooms

5. corner group sofa for the conservatory

6. new bathroom with a free standing bath

7. new dish-washer

8. sort out kitchen as i think it needs a few odds and ends !!

so thats why iam selling it all.................at the end of the day i cant jusify having that size of collection (even if it looks impressive) if iam living without the stuff i need to live day-to-day life.... ive got no debt at all, no cards, i own both my cars, ...ive got no credit at all as i hate owning money so to keep it that way ive got to make a sacrifice...... if all the money i owe is my morgtage then i will be happy...

han duo

Sith Lord
jabbawokkie said:
i never thought gemma looked type to lay law down :wink: :lol:

actually ..she doesnt want me to sell it ... she has told me she thinks its sad as i love doing all this so much :cry:

shes been looking at her stuff wanting to sell it as she feels bad... but ironicly as ive been spending all our cash on starwars stuff over the years she has very little of value to sell :oops: bless her :lol: :wink:

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
Probably a daft question but if you are auctioning everything off, as opposed to BIN wouldn't it be cheaper to list them normally instead of having an ebay "shop"? :?

han duo

Sith Lord
craignwo4life said:
Probably a daft question but if you are auctioning everything off, as opposed to BIN wouldn't it be cheaper to list them normally instead of having an ebay "shop"? :?

ebay shop ...first 30 days are free.........then iam cancelling

marky242

Padawan
Lot of cool stuff you have there - would you consider ending stuff early if the price was right on some stuff? I am off on holiday the end of next week so won't be around when some of your auctions end! :(

LMK mate

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom