Star Wars Store on eBay

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
You'll get zero love for that repro crap here, I'm afraid. Sorry, won't dress is up anymore than that. As James says, they suck. And I'm sure that comment went through many layers of filtration before he found a printable version.

lejackal

Grand Master
StarWarsStarStore said:
We would appreciate any feedback you may have.

Thanks
Todd, we have a request for your services :wink:

In case he takes a while I'll start by saying the true vintage is grossly overpriced and as for the repro stuff it may as well be gift wrapped in dog **** and Donald Trump's love juice for all the chance it has of impressing anyone on here.

Thanks for stopping by :D

lejackal

Grand Master
ScruffyLookingNH said:
You'll get zero love for that repro crap here, I'm afraid. Sorry, won't dress is up anymore than that. As James says, they suck. And I'm sure that comment went through many layers of filtration before he found a printable version.
I lost my filter :lol:

scott82

Jedi Knight
lejackal said:
StarWarsStarStore said:
We would appreciate any feedback you may have.

Thanks
Todd, we have a request for your services :wink:

In case he takes a while I'll start by saying the true vintage is grossly overpriced and as for the repro stuff it may as well be gift wrapped in dog **** and Donald Trump's love juice for all the chance it has of impressing anyone on here.

Thanks for stopping by :D

I was gonna say something but i think you summed it up for me mate so................ :lol:

lejackal

Grand Master
Sorry, missed off the fact the this years movie is Rogue One, not Rogue Squadron :roll:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom