Fxxking twat!

Robstyley

Sith Lord
Just got in to find a padded envelope addressed to me. Opened it and it's a Return of the Jedi sticker album I bought on ebay. The twat has just put it in there loose with no cardboard or protection round it and now it's got a dirty great bend and crease down the middle of it! Was in good shape with no stickers in it as well. What is wrong with these people :evil:

indianawars

Sith Lord
There are some very poor sellers out there. Once you've paid for an item it seems to then be an inconvenience post it, let alone secure it.
I've had people send me hundreds of pounds worth of MOC's in cereal boxes :eek:

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
That really is bad. What really annoys me as well is when they charge you stupid amounts for postage e.g small parcel price and sent it as a large letter pathetic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vZBAGaAghk

scott82

Jedi Knight
People shouldn't sell collectables if they don't know how to post them, I had an evil kneivel figure sent once in a plain envelope the bubble got crushed and ripped off the backing card me the card bent and bashed. It's so annoying learn to package stuff up properly ****ers!

indianawars

Sith Lord
scott82 said:
People shouldn't sell collectables if they don't know how to post them, I had an evil kneivel figure sent once in a plain envelope the bubble got crushed and ripped off the backing card me the card bent and bashed. It's so annoying learn to package stuff up properly ****ers!

It's when they highlight in the listing how rare it is, only for them to send it in a envelope :roll:

scott82

Jedi Knight
indianawars said:
scott82 said:

It's when they highlight in the listing how rare it is, only for them to send it in a envelope :roll:

Yeah and bang on about how good the condition of it is too :(

pmsbull

Jedi Master
Robstyley said:
Just got in to find a padded envelope addressed to me. Opened it and it's a Return of the Jedi sticker album I bought on ebay. The twat has just put it in there loose with no cardboard or protection round it and now it's got a dirty great bend and crease down the middle of it! Was in good shape with no stickers in it as well. What is wrong with these people :evil:

Get a 2 sticky labels, print " DO NOT BEND OR CRUSH " on them using your pc, put on either side of the envelope the envelope so it looks like they were already there, then complain to the Royal FAIL

Robstyley

Sith Lord
pmsbull said:
Robstyley said:

Get a 2 sticky labels, print " DO NOT BEND OR CRUSH " on them using your pc, put on either side of the envelope the envelope so it looks like they were already there, then complain to the Royal FAIL

Well, it's an idea mate but I think it's the poor packaging of the album and therefore the sellers fault rather than the Royal fail on this occasion :wink:

Andyclarke

Sith Lord
I feel your pain. From experience you have to tell every single seller to pack it well, just for peace of mind, remember trust no one. I've had a few things like that happen including a 30 back Lobot MOC sent to me in a padded envelope!!

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Andyclarke said:
I feel your pain. From experience you have to tell every single seller to pack it well, just for peace of mind, remember trust no one. I've had a few things like that happen including a 30 back Lobot MOC sent to me in a padded envelope!!

Spot on. I always start by apologising if the following sounds obvious and then ask if they would package it in the following way, etc. Never had a single "don't tell me how to pack things" reply and only ever been satisfied with the results. I started doing this after a pair of MOCS arrived in a bubble envelope.....

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
ScruffyLookingNH said:
Andyclarke said:

Spot on. I always start by apologising if the following sounds obvious and then ask if they would package it in the following way, etc. Never had a single "don't tell me how to pack things" reply and only ever been satisfied with the results. I started doing this after a pair of MOCS arrived in a bubble envelope.....

MOCs in padded envelopes seem to be a theme... Happened to me too and a completely destroyed MOC was squashed through my letterbox. I've asked for specific packing depending on the item and the seller ever since.

Robstyley

Sith Lord
Yep I hear what you're saying guys but you just assume someone wouldn't be that stupid as to put a softback magazine like book in an envelope with no protection. All it would have taken is a bit of stiff cardboard either side. I have asked for fragile cardboard items, Mocs etc to be carefully packaged before, just didn't think of it this time. Lesson learnt!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom