Was this a good deal?

lejackal

Grand Master
Looks it to me but I'm far from an expert. There was a cheap Trilogo Hybrid snag this week as well.

Plastikheld

Jedi Knight
I think it's genuine. I know the seller (as far as we're both from Germany) and this guy is far away from risky deals (buying or selling).
He is more collector than dealer with some nice connections to other rare stuff collectors worldwide.

stormcab

Sith Lord
Plastikheld said:
I think it's genuine. I know the seller (as far as we're both from Germany) and this guy is far away from risky deals (buying or selling).
He is more collector than dealer with some nice connections to other rare stuff collectors worldwide.

Damn shame. That's a great price.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
I thought about bidding on it. Red snaggletooth is the easiest to find on pbp moc and I have seen a few of them this year go to nearly the same price.

stormcab

Sith Lord
Pomse2001 said:
I thought about bidding on it. Red snaggletooth is the easiest to find on pbp moc and I have seen a few of them this year go to nearly the same price.

Ah, thanks for pointing out the not so rare status.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
stormcab said:
Pomse2001 said:

Ah, thanks for pointing out the not so rare status.

No problem :wink: I would still call it rare but this is the one you see most of for sale. But I must say I remember wrong about the price, the price is great. I checked last night the prices I have seen it sold for lately between £250-300. So it was a good deal :wink:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom