jawa tri-logo

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Did any of you see this one, what did happen to the auction was it fake ? :?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/100-VINTAGE-ORIGINAL-CARDED-UNPUNCHED-ROTJ-JAWA-FIGURE-HK-COO-/222291831673?ul_noapp=true&nma=true&si=ZUUwmMcCV2Wy52VnPfxPOrlqt%252F4%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

MarkG

Jedi Master
Didn't see it but I guess the seller got an out of Ebay offer they couldn't refuse....

Still a highly prized item even in opened condition.

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
Prob around 3k upwards for a nice sealed example.
Really not sure on a loose with card back but with today's crazy prices a 3 figure sum for sure.

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
I picked up a Trilogo Jawa cardback and correct figure/blaster (all had been together since new) from FB about a year ago. I paid £100 and that was considered a steal at the time.

That said, Jawas haven't enjoyed the same meteoric rise in price that Madines and Fetts have over the last 12-18 months. I'm pretty sure the price hasn't moved much at all. What has seen a rise is cardbacks, though. As MOC and loose prices have risen, what was a cheaper collecting focus has risen in popularity. I don't know how much a cardback would go for now, but I would have thought that cardback and bubble (ideal for reseal) would have been worth £250-£300 if it had gone the distance. The presence of the bubble makes all the difference.

wrighty

Sith Lord
There was a just a card with an open bubble on ebay by a member here for GBP450, it sold before I could do a deal on SWFUK! :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom