c3po pali

lejackal

Grand Master
I would've thought that combination would be a 2-300 card but some 45a cards are far rarer than you might think. I'm sure someone knowledgeable will be along to confirm one way or the other

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Darthgulliver said:
Its was a 30 back and a tricky ond to get and i wouldnt say it was rough to be honest.

It wasn't a 30 back. Although there's no danger here, we shouldn't be discussing it until 7 days after the end of the auction as per the (pretty much only) rule on this forum regarding outing ended auctions to prevent backdooring. Will post a link in due course.

SithlordWS6

Youngling
So who was the winner of this 45A C-3PO? I was the 2nd highest bidder and thought I'd get it for sure.

Hopefully it went to a member here.

Chris

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
In the meantime I will upload the pic I took at echo live. This was a genuine loft find. :)

Attachments

• IMG_5226.JPG
    IMG_5226.JPG
    148.2 KB · Views: 867

lejackal

Grand Master
Does anyone better educated than me know if this was a normal price for a 45A Threepio or just one bonkers auction?

Lee Gregory

Sith Lord
There are probably 5 or 6 confirmed examples I think. Any card this rare is going to fetch serious £ if a few people go after it.
Think the last one for open.sale on ebay was probably around 5-6 years back which I managed to bag for £650 I think it was.....
I guesstimated a price of £1250

joey

Padawan
hi

I maybe wrong we no of only 3 myself with this one being found now

and the one that was on ebay sometime ago was the only one at the time and it ended over 5k actionforcetoys won it, and now it has been sold on to you, I don't no for sure

check the auction

to obtain one of these now would be thousands not hundreds easily the hardest 45a debut one to get other than mint 45a hammerhead moc not been found yet moc

gary and andy may agree with me or after different opinions

joey

Lee Gregory

Sith Lord
Joey the one I won was on ebay,but a deal was done off eBay and it certainly was not £5k, that example I owned is now in hands of a respected forum member.
Aware that Gary has one and there was also the graded example recently as well as this recent example on ebay, so that it at least 4

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
Now that is a beauty Lee and looks v familiar :wink:

Joe mate I think u r getting mixed up and talking about the 45a Luke original that Andy Khaliq won on eBay for £4700 a few years ago :!: At the time it was the only one known :!:

As I am sure u know, neither the 45a Luke original nor Hammerhead r 45a debuts :!: Only debut 45a's;

C-3PO RL. 4-LOM
Cloud Car Pilot. AT-AT Commander
Luke Hoth. Tie Fighter Pilot
R2-D2 sensorscope Bespin Guard(black)
Dengar(debatable :?:)

Regarding the number of 45a 3POs out there known at present am pretty sure it's 5 with one of them being in v poor condition.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom