AT-AT Driver being re-listed several times

stormcab

Sith Lord
Anyone else been watching this piece? Been watching it since it was in an auction, it sold for £123 reserve not met, so relisted for £230. Didn't sell, so relisted for £230 again. Didn't sell, so put back in auction without a reserve but pulled before auction ended. Now up for £285 or best offer. Driving me mental. I'd like it at the right price. Anyone had dealings with this person before? Seems weird.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/252622384...61&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&autorefresh=true

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
I've noticed this figure before, all the sellers stuff is overpriced. Best thing to do with these sort of items is forget about them IMO. Don't understand how the AT-AT driver is cheaper than the 2 Jedi MOC, which are hopelessly overpriced IMO. :roll:

Obi-Dan Kenobi

Youngling
Out of interest, what sort of price would you say is reasonable for an AT-AT driver in this condition? £100 - £150.

I'm fairly new to vintage collecting, and I'm just trying to get my head around why certain figures are so expensive? Assume it's a combination of rarity and greed?

stormcab

Sith Lord
Obi-Dan Kenobi said:
Out of interest, what sort of price would you say is reasonable for an AT-AT driver in this condition? £100 - £150.

I'm fairly new to vintage collecting, and I'm just trying to get my head around why certain figures are so expensive? Assume it's a combination of rarity and greed?

£150-200 for an graded 80 I'd say.

What makes certain figures rare? How long is a piece of string? :D

That's gonna take some time for you going back through posts on here.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom