Madness price for Vintage Star Wars Last 17 Imperial Dignitary

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vintage-Star-Wars-Last-17-Imperial-Dignitary-/272448467718?hash=item3f6f31b306:g:wlYAAOSwal5YKMKY

:eek: Over £100 for a loose Vintage Star Wars Last 17 Imperial Dignitary. You can get boxed ones cheaper then this.

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Absolutely bonkers!
I'd been thinking of getting a couple for a display idea recently, but I'd forgotten they are 4-5 times more expensive than 12 months ago...

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
TBH the price is a little mad when u consider what u could pay for a carded one, however I believe there is some truth in it being a little tough to find one with an undamaged nose. I have seen plenty of carded examples with damaged noses :!: Myself I once had poss one of the nicest condition set of the last 17 on Tri and my Dig was right up there but his nose was chipped-actually it looked more like a hole in the end :?

Mr. Tie

Jedi Knight
palitoyjunky said:
TBH the price is a little mad when u consider what u could pay for a carded one, however I believe there is some truth in it being a little tough to find one with an undamaged nose. I have seen plenty of carded examples with damaged noses :!: Myself I once had poss one of the nicest condition set of the last 17 on Tri and my Dig was right up there but his nose was chipped-actually it looked more like a hole in the end :?
Where are the times that I paid about 10 quid for a perfect nose job Imperial Dignitary... :lol: To be honest: it was about 2 years ago. Prices are getting mad... :?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom