Rocket firing Boba Fett

pjt

Youngling
Guys, have a look at this, although i aint guna bid on it, i will be buying one in the future, is this an original, fake, custom, what?

are there any originals etc.. on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Boba-Fett-Prototype-L-Slot-Rocket-Firing_W0QQitemZ300211867966QQihZ020QQcategoryZ50277QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

cheers

phil

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
Every rocket firing fett you seen on ebay is 99.999% certain to be a custom/fake. The reals ones are few and far between and come with provenance etc.

Jason

pjt

Youngling
cheers

i saw one the other week go for £147.00!!, same pics and description, thats alot of money for a fake

so how do people go about getting hold of an original or do they just settle for fakes like these for there collection?

cheers

01AB

Jedi Knight
A friend of mine was saying he remembered kids at school having rocket firing fetts!, maybe a batch of them found there way to Zodiac toys during the early '80s in Croydon (where most of the locals got their figures) before they were withdrawn?

....or maybe my friend was talking **** because he was very drunk.

pjt

Youngling
Ron said:
There was a seller on ebay selling the unpainted boxed boba fett with no marking people are just painting them and changing the limbs. This joker got 1 for sale as well
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ROCKET-FIRING...ryZ50277QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

These figures go for mega money

thats the same guy who sold it for £147 last time!, he does admit that they are custom ones i suppose though

what does everyone do then for a rocket firing boba fett? do they buy cheap fakes or nothing at all?

01AB

Jedi Knight
Personaly I'd make do with a fake (if I really wanted one that is, I'm happy with my standard Fett!), just as I'm happy to make do with my fake vinyl caped jawa...

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
I find a C7 loose booba fett strapped to a firework quite effective. They get a good height too.*

*I haven't actaully tried this yet...

Jason

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
There's that carded one coming up for auction soon starting at $100k. I'll be in with a chance on that if I start saving now. I'll drink halfs. Any other ideas or grandmas I can rob?

Jason

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
mr_palitoy said:
There's that carded one coming up for auction soon starting at $100k. I'll be in with a chance on that if I start saving now. I'll drink halfs. Any other ideas or grandmas I can rob?

Jason

sell half of your collection :wink:

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
mr_palitoy said:

Jason

You work for a bank, "accidentally" transfer a few hundred K into your account! :wink: :lol:

Ron

Sith Lord
I dont think the carded rocket fett will get sold. Has any collector got that sort off money to shell out on a MOC

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom